Switch to full style
FFLs, please contact an Admin to get a section here, for your use.
Post a reply

Quantico Tactical has the lowest transfer fees?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:06 am

In their latest emails.

The Lowest Transfer Fees Around!

Firearms transfers $15 for first weapon,   

$5 for additional weapons on the same transfer plus any applicable state fees. California transfers have an additional $50 weapon fee.

Re: Quantico Tactical has the lowest transfer fees?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:57 am

spikedzombies wrote:In their latest emails.

$5 for additional weapons on the same transfer plus any applicable state fees. California transfers have an additional $50 weapon fee.

Glad to see the market is coming down. I assume many shops will follow suit. WTF is up with the Cali thing though..

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 am

Massivedesign wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:In their latest emails.

Glad to see the market is coming down. I assume many shops will follow suit. WTF is up with the Cali thing though..

Most likely this...

As of January 1, 2008, both in-state and out of state Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders will be required to obtain approval (e.g., a unique verification number) from the California Department of Justice prior to shipping firearms to any California FFL (Penal Code §§ 12072).

Along with the time/cost to research whether the gun is legal to transfer to a CA resident (approved handgun roster, "assault weapons" banned by name, etc.)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 am

Ahhh. So this would apply to any quantico locations in Cali. I keep forgetting they are a chain.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Ahhh. So this would apply to any quantico locations in Cali. I keep forgetting they are a chain.

wouldnt say 4 is a chain

Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:58 am

Ops wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:Ahhh. So this would apply to any quantico locations in Cali. I keep forgetting they are a chain.

wouldnt say 4 is a chain

how about 7 stores in 7 states, is that a chain?
Post a reply