Switch to full style
FFLs, please contact an Admin to get a section here, for your use.
Post a reply

Spikes lowers prices

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Are there any dealers local to the Seattle and nearby area that can come close to these prices on Spikes lowers? Willing to add in shipping and FFL fee for competitive pricing.
I can color in my own logos lol so I am looking for the black ones.

http://www.blackhatfirearms.com/strippe ... &order=ASC

Otherwise I'm going to just pick up multiple and do a transfer at a local FFL.

Wish they had other colors for the lowers :/....

Re: Spikes lowers prices

Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:46 pm

I wish! He's selling at or below dealer cost for any dealer that isn't direct and moving a lot of product. Well, might be able to come close in the end. $90 plus 8.7% sales tax is a little under $100.
It'll depend on how much they charge for shipping and how much the transfer fee is at your dealer.

Re: Spikes lowers prices

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Unicorn wrote:I wish! He's selling at or below dealer cost for any dealer that isn't direct and moving a lot of product. Well, might be able to come close in the end. $90 plus 8.7% sales tax is a little under $100.
It'll depend on how much they charge for shipping and how much the transfer fee is at your dealer.

$10 flat rate and I can get 5 receivers on a form at pantel tactical for $25 according to our master ffl thread here. I understand it's hard to beat.... but I am just giving the local guys a chance to take my moniez.
Post a reply