Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 FFLs that take NFA Items + Silencershop maybe? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Last edited by tabby on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pm inbound.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:31 pm

A.Oster wrote:
Pm inbound.

Roger! standing by

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:32 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

South Sound Guns in Lacey. Their SOT transfer fee is tiny. If you buy the cans through them / their kiosk, I don’t think there is even a fee.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:51 pm
Profile WWW

Anybody have suggestions up in King County or Snohomish County? I have a few cans at Westcoast and paying $100 for transfer and another $30 for kiosk can really take a bite out of a good gunbroker deal. I usually just end up going thru silencershop to avoid all the fees. However a bnib Maxim 9 sold on GB for $715 today, they’re $1,200 at SilencerShop, so I’m always looking to save a few bucks on transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
South Sound Guns in Lacey. Their SOT transfer fee is tiny. If you buy the cans through them / their kiosk, I don’t think there is even a fee.

Sounds like I'm going to go through them..

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:06 pm

I have 3 cans in process at 2 dealers. All through SilencerShop for processing. Dealers charge the $100 handling fee plus $25-30 for Silencershop, plus tax.
I don't think there's much better, around here.

I too watch GunBroker for suppressor deals, on almost a daily basis. I was able to get a brand new Dead Air Ghost M FDE for $450 cash plus fees. Now I am looking for a similar deal on a 7.62 / 30 cal can so I don't have to worry about blowing up my pistol caliber cans if I use them on my 300 Blackout, and happen to have a supersonic load in the mag. Granted, they might not blow up, but I would prefer to not have to be concerned about it. I guess after the cans get released I will stop buying supersonic ammo (the safe plan).

And as far as ammo goes, my range requires frangible ammo for shooting steel plates, but standard ammo is allowed for shooting paper.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Seraphim38 wrote:
I have 3 cans in process at 2 dealers. All through SilencerShop for processing. Dealers charge the $100 handling fee plus $25-30 for Silencershop, plus tax.
I don't think there's much better, around here.

I too watch GunBroker for suppressor deals, on almost a daily basis. I was able to get a brand new Dead Air Ghost M FDE for $450 cash plus fees. Now I am looking for a similar deal on a 7.62 / 30 cal can so I don't have to worry about blowing up my pistol caliber cans if I use them on my 300 Blackout, and happen to have a supersonic load in the mag. Granted, they might not blow up, but I would prefer to not have to be concerned about it. I guess after the cans get released I will stop buying supersonic ammo (the safe plan).

And as far as ammo goes, my range requires frangible ammo for shooting steel plates, but standard ammo is allowed for shooting paper.

Yeah just talked to South sound guns... just going to go through them, they're kicking ass in the fee department. Might not have a range but that's okay, not a big deal. I'll set it up & forget.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm

set it up and forget?

I have to resist the temptation to count the HOURS, maybe the DAYS. I wish I could forget ;)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Seraphim38 wrote:
set it up and forget?

I have to resist the temptation to count the HOURS, maybe the DAYS. I wish I could forget ;)

Believe me, it takes a bit to do that, but I am totally able to forget and just allow things go.. I'm hoping by this summer I can get my suppressors to clear.

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]