Switch to full style
FFLs, please contact an Admin to get a section here, for your use.
Post a reply

Pierce county FFl lowest transfer fees?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 am

What Pierce county FFL has the lowest firearm transfer prices on guns bought online?

I want to buy a couple pistols for our cars and a lower to build another AR15 Lower & AR10 lower.

Nitefire1
Brian

Re: Pierce county FFl lowest transfer fees?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:38 am

I use Brad's guns in Bonney Lake. I would also recommend giving him a call before you order. HE has been ableto beat online pricing for me a few times, specially when factor in FFL fees. He is $25 transfer fee. Not sure if he combines fees into one. Def give him a call.

There is also a place on Pacific out past Spanaway that is cheap. I think called Military Depot? Only used them ones but it went smoothly.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:58 am

See our list here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63268&p=580830#p580830

Brad's a champ, as lamrith mentioned.

If you want to make the trip to Lacey, it's hard to beat free transfers at South Sound Guns.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:33 am

Keep in mind a lot of places are MORE money for stuff you bought online instead of from them or locally.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 am

MadPick wrote:See our list here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63268&p=580830#p580830

Brad's a champ, as lamrith mentioned.

If you want to make the trip to Lacey, it's hard to beat free transfers at South Sound Guns.

this and cheaper sales tax

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:13 pm

Thanks, I have been thinking of calling him, see what he has or can get. I will do that after I get back for AZ. to visit friends, unless I spend all my cash buying used ones...The good days of the damn state staying out of our business on 2nd Amendment rights. RIGHTS.
I still don't have a shotgun and seen Bad had some good prices..
Thanks again, glad to hear so many positive comments.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:59 am

I charge $20 for transfers.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:11 pm

dreadi wrote:I charge $20 for transfers.

I just got back from doing a transfer at Black Hammer Arms, hands down the easiest transfer ever, it literally took longer to do the paperwork than it did to get a "proceed". I definitely recommend reccomend coming here for business, and Dreadi is a cool guy too.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:56 pm

See if Dreadi can order what you have in mind. He'll treat you right.
PRO TIP: Time the pick up/transfer on a cookie baking day
Post a reply