Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Introduction 
FFL / Dealer

Howdy, I'm Tom. I was a United States Marine from 2001-2005, I made a couple trips to Iraq. I also worked as a security contractor overseas for a couple years. Now I build precision bolt action rifles. My specialty is taking your existing bolt action rifle that shoots 1 MOA and making it shoot 1/2 MOA. I've been building rifles for 3 years and to get right to it, I don't know all the answers. But if I don't have an answer, I will try to get you an answer. Please feel free to ask me questions regarding accuracy, ammunition, or tactics.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 am

Hey, Tom if I can keep working thru this summer I will have a project for you. Thanks for a the great advice and quality work. Jason Grove

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tom's work is superb. The accuracy is exactly what he says.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

tpryder wrote:
Howdy, I'm Tom. I was a United States Marine from 2001-2005, I made a couple trips to Iraq. I also worked as a security contractor overseas for a couple years. Now I build precision bolt action rifles. My specialty is taking your existing bolt action rifle that shoots 1 MOA and making it shoot 1/2 MOA. I've been building rifles for 3 years and to get right to it, I don't know all the answers. But if I don't have an answer, I will try to get you an answer. Please feel free to ask me questions regarding accuracy, ammunition, or tactics.

Tom I think we had done a deal before and I never new you did this. What can you do for a tika 300 win mag light it shoots great already but you know we always want more lol

Buying, Selling, Lease w/option to buy, Raw Land

Jason Aubry 206-327-0075
jaubry321@gmail.com

Debi Braulik
roundrealestate@gmail.com

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Tom, Ill get some pics up of the shotgun and it shoots GREAT!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Tom is an awesome guy and his work is amazing. The fit and finish is perfect and his guns shoot. He has built me a 16 inch upper a complete Remington 700 build and I wouldn't hesitate to send him work.

Not to mention he can call wind and I cannot think of anyone else I would want to cover my 6.

Chuck

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:02 am

First, thank you everyone who recommended Tom and SPR Industries. Tom is a gentleman, very knowledgeable, a good listener and answered all my questions. He shared his experiences with me and I learned a lot about precision rifles and this particular shooting discipline. Tom put together a Remington Defense 700 Police .308 barreled action for me after cutting and threading the barrel. His prices are fair and his work is excellent. We are lucky to have him in our shooting community.

Chris

Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]