Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gun CONTROL is NOT "Gun Safety" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let’s Get This Straight: Gun Control is Not Gun ‘Safety’

In the aftermath of the horrific school shooting in Parkland, Florida, news reports including one in the Washington Post have repeatedly referred to “gun safety” groups that have “jumped into the post-Parkland fray,” but that is a glaring – and perhaps deliberate – error on the part of the press, Second Amendment activists contend.

http://libertyparkpress.com/lets-get-st ... un-safety/

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:26 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

That Subject line is GOLD.

Bumper stickers, T-shirts, memes... Roll 'em.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
That Subject line is GOLD.

Bumper stickers, T-shirts, memes... Roll 'em.

I'd wear a shirt or rock a few (dozen) bumper stickers!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

We should get this on shirts for the next gun rally.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

get me confirmed orders and I'll make them up

I'll start working on art work today

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here are a few of samples, I have 10,000 different fonts on hand, so if you have an idea let's here it

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
get me confirmed orders and I'll make them up

I'll start working on art work today

In for 3. One in white, another off white/tan and a third OD.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for 2 large...Tan/FDE type and OD.

I like #2, the USGI stencil type

-- Travis A Kisner

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[quote="TINCANBANDIT"]Here are a few of samples, I have 10,000 different fonts on hand, so if you have an idea let's here it

An ammo can stencil type of font, slightly faded.

Maybe:

Armalite Rifle Regular

Stencil Army WW I

Checkpoint Charlie

Dock 51

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:19 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Here are a few of samples, I have 10,000 different fonts on hand, so if you have an idea let's here it

The second one in bright orange and white lettering. Hi much for 50? We should hold a march just like they did in Marysville. Maybe WaGuns.org on the back?

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

it appears everyone likes the stencil lettering, we could do that on the front in your choice of color and any color shirt, choose from these ones at the link below

http://www.portandcompany.com/site-serv ... Brown&av=0

price would be $5 each (my cost), I will handle the orders and deliveries. For the record I live in Auburn/Federal Way area and work in Bellevue (near West Coast Armory)

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm in for a Sand with black stenciled letters in a large, and a Dark Green with yellow stenciled letters in a large.

Thanks Casey!

-- Travis A Kisner

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ALERT:

Program Title: “KIRO 7 Live Town Hall: An Urgent Conversation About Guns”

Date/Time: Wednesday, March 14. Airs live from 7-8pm on KIRO 7 and kiro7.com (panelists arrive by 6:30pm)

Program Description: A live town hall from KIRO 7 News to discuss the balance between gun rights and gun control. Topics include schools, gun laws and mental health. Hosted by Steve Raible & Monique Ming Laven.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dave will you be the only person on the pro side?

Quick memorize or get the guy who did the anti registration video. That would be killer. It's on the gun grabber page.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next