Switch to full style
Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.
Post a reply

CHALLENGES FILED TO I-1639 BALLOT TITLE

Thu May 17, 2018 10:33 am

Challenge is Supported by both SAF and CCRKBA

:thumbsup2:
Ballot Title Challenges Filed v. WA Gun Control Initiative

Three different challenges have been filed against the Ballot Title of anti-gun Initiative 1639 in Washington State, including one that alleges the measure “proposes a variety of new and unprecedented restrictions on firearm ownership,” including failure to inform voters that it creates a new hidden tax on guns, and creates “new felony-level crimes based on firearm storage violations.”

http://libertyparkpress.com/ballot-titl ... nitiative/

Re: CHALLENGES FILED TO I-1639 BALLOT TITLE

Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm

GOOD!

Thu May 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Straight up violations of the State AND USA Constitution!!

Turn this up, way up:

Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Sigh, I am so regrettable having moved to this state. Can there just be a single good initiative at all? Vote no and the hell no!

Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 pm

flattax wrote:Sigh, I am so regrettable having moved to this state. Can there just be a single good initiative at all? Vote no and the hell no!

Where did you move from?

Wed May 23, 2018 4:06 am

Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?

Wed May 23, 2018 7:02 am

Pablo wrote:Straight up violations of the State AND USA Constitution!!

Turn this up, way up:

Hell yes, I needed this first thing this morning. And the good news helps

Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 am

Mike in Wa wrote:Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?

IIRC Tim Eiman had some of his initiatives thrown out because he had more than TWO things stuffed in it.

Wed May 23, 2018 7:18 am

AR15L wrote:
Mike in Wa wrote:Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?

IIRC Tim Eiman had some of his initiatives thrown out because he had more than TWO things stuffed in it.

And even that was debatable. This bag of hammers is chock full of nuts.
Post a reply