Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WAGUNS FOLKS ON THE FRONT LINES! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AS THIS STORY UNFOLDS, WATCH FOR WAGUNS - THE FORUM - TO BE MENTIONED PROMINENTLY AND REPEATEDLY!!!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :wagwoot:

WA Grassroots organizing to battle billionaire-backed gun control

In the three days since the Washington State Supreme Court ruled unanimously to allow anti-gun Initiative 1639 on the November ballot, grassroots activists have literally swung into action, setting up social media pages, raising money to fight the measure and organizing.

https://conservativefiringline.com/wa-g ... n-control/

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:50 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
“Stop crying about a few billionaires donating $4 million (total) to pass I-1639.
With 500,000 active Concealed Pistol License holders in Washington State, CPL holders alone could vastly out donate the billionaires. $20 from each CPL holder would put $10,000,000 into the fight. $25 (the fee 1639 would require) from each gun owner would generate over $51,000,000 to protect our Civil Right to Keep and Bear Arms.”

Oooh, I like that. We need to use those numbers to encourage people to donate to the fight. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yup, expect WaGuns to start fundraising to support the fight on a local level very soon... We are gathering he toys to raffle off now.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We definitely need more grass root activity, I am willing to donate some money to the cause. However we need to do more than just sit on the couch and enter a card number in my opinion. We need to come up with other ways to help wether holding signs on the street corner or some other activity to raise awareness. Witch brings the question of what can we do as individuals and a group?

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

goodtimes wrote:
We definitely need more grass root activity, I am willing to donate some money to the cause. However we need to do more than just sit on the couch and enter a card number in my opinion. We need to come up with other ways to help wether holding signs on the street corner or some other activity to raise awareness. Witch brings the question of what can we do as individuals and a group?

Read my new entry at Conservative Firing Line:

Activists busy v. anti-gun initiative as backers make startling admission

https://conservativefiringline.com/acti ... admission/

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

goodtimes wrote:

I'm in if you want to organize some corner sign waving in late October....Kent Station? Federal Way Commons?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dave Workman wrote:
goodtimes wrote:

Read my new entry at Conservative Firing Line:

Activists busy v. anti-gun initiative as backers make startling admission

https://conservativefiringline.com/acti ... admission/

help me understand this sentence... "But the admission that I-1639 – which would raise the minimum age for buying a semi-auto rifle to 21, and include commonly-owned .22-caliber rimfire rifles in its broad definition of “semiautomatic assault rifles,” according to critics – that it will provide something of a political road map for gun control groups in other states should raise alarms among gun owners all over the map."
please cite your source for ..."An uptick in CPLs often times translates to activism rather than apathy... "

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
goodtimes wrote:

I'm in if you want to organize some corner sign waving in late October....Kent Station? Federal Way Commons?

Sounds like a plan, I already order my group buy shirts. All we need are some signs! I will post an other event for this.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:37 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

What are the possibilities of trying to have door to door outreach for our Constitution?

Kind of like the religious door to door folks, but based solely on talking about the roots and purposes of the Bill of Rights?
I'm picturing a training camp where we practice openers based on the likely leaning of the residents. Kind of a scientific method to work out a plan, maps, talking points. "You like 1A? Every American should! How about the 4th?! Right?"
A bit more polished than that. hah

I'm thinking of a systematic campaign to get to talk to people who have faded away from the roots of our nation.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]