Switch to full style
Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.
Post a reply

VOTE NOW!

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Sources say the vote return is impressive in many areas.

VOTE NOW. GET YOUR BALLOTS IN

NO EXCUSES.

YES, YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT, THIS TIME MORE THAN EVER. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!!

Re: VOTE NOW!

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Done, Done and DONE

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:54 pm

I dropped mine off at the Library last week.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:12 pm

:thumbsup2:

Board of elections has counted my ballot.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:09 am

Both of us got ours in.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:38 am

Done

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:39 am

I received a nice reply from a County Council Chair candidate giving clear support for 2A and saying she was a NO on 1639. That finished up all the actual contests.

Now I am awaiting replies from several candidates for judges regarding their position on the entire Constitution, including a specific question about 2A. I expect that they feel less need to respond, as all remaining are running unopposed. :cussing:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 am

I did vote even though that vote is basically meaningless these days.
Beginning to feel more like California all over again.
I'll keep voting but it's basically useless if you live in King, Snohomish or Pierce counties and are a republican.
The fact that Lovick the criminal who has been cycling through political seats for over 20 years now can still get elected to all these different positions to only get thrown out again 1 to 2 years later do to sheer incompetence, leaves little doubt hope is about lost.
Post a reply