Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 NCW Mule Deer Foundation Banquet - Cashmere WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have taken on the task of being the new chapter chairman for the North Central Washington MDF chapter. We are working hard to have a banquet April 30th at the Chelan County Fairgrounds in Cashmere. We are also looking to hold a "beers for deers" event this summer. If anyone is interested in helping out we would appreciate any help we can get. "help" comes in many ways - you can volunteer for the committee, help with donation gathering or just help by attending the events when they are set!

Please contact me if you would like to participate or help with donation gathering.
Thank you in advance!

We also have open seats for the banquet! Link below for the event and a QR code if you want to scan it from your phone. We are giving away 15 guns (maybe more depending on attendance) and have a ton of other items to give away. We have been stockpiling items for the last two years due to COVID shutting down the last two banquets so we probably have more stuff this year than we will for a while.

Get your tickets here!
https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa- ... r-banquet/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by bearhunter99 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My close buddies and our wives are trying to plan this trip. Hope to see some WaGunners there.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We still have plenty of seats available. With current numbers we will be giving away 1 gun for every five attendees... We have to have a final number to the caterer by Wednesday evening so jump in and get your tickets! We have some great games and great stuff to win and bid on!

https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa- ... r-banquet/

So far Kyle the Keystone Cowboy is the only representative from WaGuns that I know of, don't let him be lonely and grumpy in the corner!

Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]