Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Green water shooting trip tomorrow 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The kids and I are going to do some shooting tomorrow. I just thought I would toss out a informal invite for others of you all want to roll out there.

Green water pit is just pass the town of green water off of nf70 on the left the first pit on the rt side of the road. You do not get cell service up there.

rule 2 just pisses them off wife blah blah blah husband yes dear what ever you say dear!

Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

do i need a 4wheeler to get there?

Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Just in joy wrote:
The kids and I are going to do some shooting tomorrow. I just thought I would toss out a informal invite for others of you all want to roll out there.

Green water pit is just pass the town of green water off of nf70 on the left the first pit on the rt side of the road. You do not get cell service up there.

Can I get better directions please? I'm thinking of going up North

Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jonnywong wrote:
Just in joy wrote:

Can I get better directions please? I'm thinking of going up North

Click the shooting area map above and go to Green Water shooting pit..... clickable links on the map, but pasted below is the data.

Greenwater Shooting Pit
Forest Road 70

Outdoor Pit, Forestry Land
Zoom To
[+] Directions: To here - From here

Sun May 13, 2012 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was a blast today saw sparkey aka Brian and his family out today.

I will be out next weekend with some test loads for the 44mag.

rule 2 just pisses them off wife blah blah blah husband yes dear what ever you say dear!

Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Which spot do you go to? The pit just above the gate?

Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I go to the one above the pit and also the low pit and some times the one above the pit above the gate. There is 2 catty corner to each other and also one up the road from the one on the right take that next forest road and drive about a 1/4 mile you will see it on the right side. I am all over the place shooting up there. I have been lucky with my brass collection also going up there. The last few trips I loaded up on 223 and Also 45 and a bunch of rilfe brass for calibers I don't shoot.

I was out again this weekend and I will be skipping the next 2 weeks as I will have family in town over the next couple weeks for visits and Al's my daughters graduation.

Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]