Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Last 2016 Breakfast Meet - 12/11 (in a shiny new thread!

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

pdrake wrote:From those pictures I see lots of coffee, and a beer. Were you guys drinking beer at 0900 on a Sunday? Hard core.

He's probably from New Orleans.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Cold bacon would be better than no bacon. Need to change it back to assholes anonymous breakfast.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
chevytruckman wrote:... and rode off into the afternoon only to go home and finish up my dryer vent issue.

"Dryer Vent issue", really means; "My pussy is so whipped you can serve it via a pressurized can. "

Like cheese whiz. Wanna taste? Best before December 2013

Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 pm

pdrake wrote:From those pictures I see lots of coffee, and a beer. Were you guys drinking beer at 0900 on a Sunday? Hard core.

It's not a hard core issue. It's a night shift issue. :bigsmile:

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 am

MadPick wrote:

Like it goes in a song "It's Five O'Clock somewhere".

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:08 pm

deadshot2 wrote:
MadPick wrote:

:bigsmile:

"The sun's up!"

:cheers2:

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:30 pm

O_Kellogg wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
MadPick wrote:

"The sun's up!"

My daughter was on my lap while Owen and I were talking shop. First the beer showed up and he poured the glass... I'd heard stories about his breakfast habit so didn't bat an eye.
The breakfast was delivered and Owen received a plate with 4 strips of bacon on it - my daughter who had been relatively quiet for -most- of the time up to then looked down, saw the bacon, looked up at Owen and said in a really friendly voice "Hiiiiiii" then back down to the bacon.
Is my memory correct Owen? I almost fell out of the booth. I knew she likes her bacon, but please.

Then the response from Mr Owen- jerked that plate back close to his edge of the table and started barricading himself in with beer and bottles and water glass... I didn't see any gentleness in his nature at all. I believe that had I not walked Priya around away from the table that the two would have gotten into a brawl.
Hey, at 2.5 years old they don't quite understand the division of property yet. Sorry.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:52 pm

PMB wrote:
O_Kellogg wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
MadPick wrote:It's not a hard core issue. It's a night shift issue. :bigsmile:

"The sun's up!"

My daughter was on my lap while Owen and I were talking shop. First the beer showed up and he poured the glass... I'd heard stories about his breakfast habit so didn't bat an eye.
The breakfast was delivered and Owen received a plate with 4 strips of bacon on it - my daughter who had been relatively quiet for -most- of the time up to then looked down, saw the bacon, looked up at Owen and said in a really friendly voice "Hiiiiiii" then back down to the bacon.
Is my memory correct Owen? I almost fell out of the booth. I knew she likes her bacon, but please.

Then the response from Mr Owen- jerked that plate back close to his edge of the table and started barricading himself in with beer and bottles and water glass... I didn't see any gentleness in his nature at all. I believe that had I not walked Priya around away from the table that the two would have gotten into a brawl.
Hey, at 2.5 years old they don't quite understand the division of property yet. Sorry.

Funny you should mention that. I was commenting to Dan during breakfast about how good she was. I find it surprising that you speak so poorly of such a sweet little girl.... Based on all the stories I have heard I was envisioning something like this when the bacon arrived.

Honestly I felt completely let down and deprived of a good show. There is nothing like seeing the young eat their parents when they do not get what they want... Survival of the fittest at it's finest...

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:01 pm

lamrith wrote:Funny you should mention that. I was commenting to Dan during breakfast about how good she was. I find it surprising that you speak so poorly of such a sweet little girl.... Based on all the stories I have heard I was envisioning something like this when the bacon arrived.

Honestly I felt completely let down and deprived of a good show. There is nothing like seeing the young eat their parents when they do not get what they want... Survival of the fittest at it's finest...

I was worried about you Larry. She was sitting right next to you for most of the time.
Did you check for your wallet after we got up to leave?

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:09 pm

I like how Hades works that cigar at the 37 second mark. Looks like a good flick.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Great movie, kids will love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:04 am

Owen - Bacon
Gollum - Precious
You get the jist.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 am

PMB wrote:My daughter was on my lap while Owen and I were talking shop. First the beer showed up and he poured the glass... I'd heard stories about his breakfast habit so didn't bat an eye.

She tried her Incredible Cuteness on me!! icon_eek

:peep:
I think the Glass-Amber Defense only worked because we had My Little Pony standing guard. (I mean "her" little pony, not mine :wink05: )
Last edited by O_Kellogg on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:21 am

golddigger14s wrote:Owen - Bacon
Gollum - Precious
You get the jist.

"It makes us tingly!"
Post a reply