Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 PNW AK Meet And Greet. 

Guys of the PNW, after seeing all these AK/Firearems enthusiast get together's across the country, I thought we need to have one here. I have a place secured in Goldendale, Washington, on 40 acres that has a range, with primitive camping on 3 acres that also offers rifle and pistol training from the beginner to advanced level training. The persons who will be putting on the training class will be talked about later once there is enough interest. I went through their class this last summer and its quality training at a super reasonable price. What my goal would be is to have a meet and greet day full of shooting/BS'ing and BBQ and those that want to go thru a class can do so on the next day but that can be worked out depending on what the group is interested in. Basically get us gun guys together for a weekend of fun, as soon as I have enough interest we can talk specifics, but again everybody interested can have say in how we put this weekend together. Since its an Eastern Wa location, early spring to Sept dates can be deceided on. So for now I will ask you guys who would be interested and we can go from there. This meet and greet will not be affiliated with any webforum at all. This is a feeler thread to gather interest, once there is enough I will make an official thread. I posted this up on the AK Files a few days ago so if you are a member post there preferably as to keep more organized but if not you can post here as I will monitor this thread also. As stated in the OG thread there once I have enough interest I will make an official thread with dates so planning ahead can happen. I am about 99.9% confident this will happen as I already have quite a bit of interest. 

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334280

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:55 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I’m not ready to say “in,” but I’m intrigued.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:48 am

MadPick wrote:
Intrigued is a start, there has been alot of interest in a short time on the other boards that I will be making an offical thread here soon. It will be a good time as I have alot of good ideas to knock this out of the park and hopefully a yearly thing. If anybody has any specific questions or concerns you can post here or PM.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bbq and guns? Sounds fun!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I'm very interested. Would I be able to tow my travel trailer down and camp? If someone is willing to tow my smoker I will board them for the effort and I can feed everyone as well.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Well I'm very interested. Would I be able to tow my travel trailer down and camp? If someone is willing to tow my smoker I will board them for the effort and I can feed everyone as well.
Yes, there is plenty of camping. As for the smoker, that would be great. The bbq situation is something I have been brainstorming over the last day. I will definitely be in touch.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PORTER wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Yes, there is plenty of camping. As for the smoker, that would be great. The bbq situation is something I have been brainstorming over the last day. I will definitely be in touch.

You MOST Definitely want him to bring his smoker!
Amazing BBQ and a great guy!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oldkim wrote:
PORTER wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Young, I am humbled, my thanks :cheers2:
I have no aversion to bring/cooking for this shindig but if I go, I will most definitely want to be camping. So unfortunately I will have to rely on someone else towing it for me. If this gets serious enough, we will have to start a hunt for a tow rig.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:04 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
oldkim wrote:
PORTER wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Young, I am humbled, my thanks :cheers2:
I have no aversion to bring/cooking for this shindig but if I go, I will most definitely want to be camping. So unfortunately I will have to rely on someone else towing it for me. If this gets serious enough, we will have to start a hunt for a tow rig.
If there is nobody coming from your way that can tow, I can tow it with my truck. A little out of the way for me but good BBQ brings more to the event. I am from Texas so bbq is in my blood.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:07 pm

OK guys, posted up on 3 different message boards has showed me there will be plenty of interest. Saying that I need to chat with the land owner and talk dates. I am thinking in april as a time frame to give you guys 2 months to plan ahead. Will update when I talk to him with more info. Looking forward to putting names to faces, should be a kickass time.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

:yes:
Might be kind of far for me (medical).

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]