Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Greenwater 70 pit clean and shoot July 15 

Even though I didn't show up, I'd like to thank everyone who did and those involved in organizing. I hope to see everyone at the next one.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Breck wrote:
That was so awesome....Becoming a bit concerned, though...They say you should see a doctor if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours.... :bigsmile: thumbsup

.... You wore the kilt, didn't you?

Not in 100-degree weather. Hell no. 9 yards of wool wrapped around your solar plexus and wedding tackle is no bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah it was a good time and thanks to those who came out on short notice. Definitely not the norm when it comes to clean and shoots but it got clean in the end and that is what matters most. The upper 72 pit when it finally gets altered in a year will be a great place for waguns group shoots. Also trying to get the forest service to open up some smaller areas(1-3) cars just below the 70 pit for pistol shooting. We only have about a month for sending in proposals to have more shooting areas opened up under the snoqurea project so if you know of an area that could be developed for target shooting let us know.

We had many other discussions and ideas that day but in short we need more help out there for any of it to work. A lot of responsible target shooters have run away from greenwater for good reasons but we need you back otherwise more areas will just keep being shut down and sooner or later your secrete spots elsewhere will be discovered so it's in all are best interests to get out there and help out even if you don't shoot there.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3