Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

Re: Can launcher/cannons - buy 4 get 5 $140 each -> $112

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 am

FYI
The reason I want the golf ball launcher is because I've been buying up golf balls at yard sales all summer.
The last buy I made was over two hundred -NEW- for $20.

I was and still am thinking of trading these off for used ones. One new for two used. If that's fair.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am

I'm in for one!! Blanks too please!
4th of July picnic will never be the same!!

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:04 pm

I ordered the cannons and golf ball adapters. I think a box of 1000 M200 blanks is the way to go. More? Cost at SGA is $0.25/round + shipping.

5 of us are in for blanks, only quantity hint is "at least 100"

Should we keep it simple and just go with 200 each?

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:45 pm

5 Can launchers and 5 golf ball adapters are in.

Blanks should be in tomorrow evening but I won't be able to divy them up until Wed.

I haven't really figured out distribution but I might be making a trip to Oly on Saturday morning and could meet up along I-5 on my way.

Otherwise we can find some mules, I bet. I work in downtown Seattle, shoot at SPAA in Tukwilla and Renton F&G. I'll be at RF&G Sunday morning for the precision rimfire match, even though my rimfire rifle is not exhibiting any precision.

Cash/check.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:38 pm

jimmythegeek wrote:5 Can launchers and 5 golf ball adapters are in.

Blanks should be in tomorrow evening but I won't be able to divy them up until Wed.

I haven't really figured out distribution but I might be making a trip to Oly on Saturday morning and could meet up along I-5 on my way.

Otherwise we can find some mules, I bet. I work in downtown Seattle, shoot at SPAA in Tukwilla and Renton F&G. I'll be at RF&G Sunday morning for the precision rimfire match, even though my rimfire rifle is not exhibiting any precision.

Cash/check.

Can you say those in Engrish please? No comprende.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Holy crap those got cheap. Oh well had tons of good times with my x products can cannon and my golf ball launcher. Now I just wish they could fit together like this. But I do like having the golf ball launcher on my AR pistol.
Post a reply