Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Frankford arsenal gauging intrest 
FFL / Dealer

I have just starting to establish accounts with vendors as I slowly establish my own store. Who would be interested in ordering products from Frankford Arsenal?

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I use the FA primer tube filler, that really saves me some time! I'm not familiar with their other products though.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They make a great rotary tumbler.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This might go better in the services offered section, or the general section

If you can't beat, or even come close to online pricing it doesn't make sense to pick them up. You're just going to be a showroom for online sales

Some companies require a huge opening order to start an account. If that's the case and you need help then I'm sure we could get together for that, if there is an incentive

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:59 pm
FFL / Dealer

RocketScott wrote:
This might go better in the services offered section, or the general section

If you can't beat, or even come close to online pricing it doesn't make sense to pick them up. You're just going to be a showroom for online sales

Some companies require a huge opening order to start an account. If that's the case and you need help then I'm sure we could get together for that, if there is an incentive

There initial buy in is only $500 I am going to throw a few prices out on a few items I like, and ones I know are solid. So far I am finding I can offer stuff at M.A.P. and not be beaten price. The incentive is, I will special order for people and I can for the most part sell at map as an includes tax price. I am going to work on this over the weekend. And thinking about it services offered might be a good fit for what I am trying to do here thanks,

Last edited by The509busman on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:38 pm
FFL / Dealer

Duke EB wrote:
I use the FA primer tube filler, that really saves me some time! I'm not familiar with their other products though.

Is it the vibration primer tube filler? If so I can do those as an example at $50 and then id have to see about shipping. Amazon wants $59

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:50 pm
FFL / Dealer

A few prices I have found :
platinum wet tumbler (the big 7 liter one ) $185 plus tax comes with 5 pounds of media
the tumbler lite $100 plus tax (media sold separately)
2 pound bags of stainless media $20 plus tax
5 pound bags of stainless media $45 plus tax
Media transfer magnet $15 plus tax

Keep in mind I have to accumulate a $500 buy in to get onboard with these guys. I will be running a post under services offered to do special orders

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The509busman wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

Is it the vibration primer tube filler? If so I can do those as an example at $50 and then id have to see about shipping. Amazon wants $59

Yes, that's the one.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice idea, the hard part here is you are way the heck away from a bunch of us so those prices probably don't included delivery do they?
Also, the issue also is once you have a tumbler, transfer, media, you generally don't buy any more. I would be interested BUT I already have all of that. so may not be able to participate.
What else you thinking of carrying or special ordering. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Maybe you can find a partner on the West side to distribute for you so you can drop ship to them instead. Thoughts ideas? I might be willing to help you that way in the North Sound as my IT business takes me various places and I can be flexible.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]