WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=104826
Page 1 of 2

Author:  scrid2000 [ Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

LaRue has the MBT-2S for $70 + $8 s/h right now if you order 5+. Does anyone in Pierce County want to do a small group buy? I only need one, 2 at the most.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... s-trigger/

Author:  kalopsia [ Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

I’m in for one or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Author:  RocketScott [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

...

Author:  kalopsia [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

Mix and max triggers, full sale here: https://www.larue.com/category/promotions/on-sale/

I'll take the lead on ordering and distributing if necessary. Prefer to meet in Tacoma near Pacific Grill, or the REI on 38th Street. Looks like we have a tentative total of 4-6.

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Straight Bow Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... w-trigger/

LaRue MBT-1S Single Stage Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... s-trigger/

LaRue MBT-1S Single Stage Straight Bow Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... w-trigger/

Author:  scrid2000 [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

kalopsia wrote:
Mix and max triggers, full sale here: https://www.larue.com/category/promotions/on-sale/

I'll take the lead on ordering and distributing if necessary. Prefer to meet in Tacoma near Pacific Grill, or the REI on 38th Street. Looks like we have a tentative total of 4-6.

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Straight Bow Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... w-trigger/

LaRue MBT-1S Single Stage Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... s-trigger/

LaRue MBT-1S Single Stage Straight Bow Trigger:
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ta ... w-trigger/


I'm repeating myself, but I'm firm for one MBT-2S if we hit 5. Let me know if you want funds advanced, with your history I'd be comfortable with that.

Author:  kalopsia [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

scrid2000 wrote:
I'm repeating myself, but I'm firm for one MBT-2S if we hit 5. Let me know if you want funds advanced, with your history I'd be comfortable with that.


Copy, one MBT-2S. PM for phone number, PayPal, Venmo, ApplePay, COD arrangement, etc.

Author:  kalopsia [ Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

Bump for interest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Author:  RocketScott [ Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

I just saw this pop back up

It didn't look like it was moving so I got what I needed on my own

Author:  ErrlInSeattle [ Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

.

Author:  scrid2000 [ Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

I would still be interested.

Author:  mustangfreek [ Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

Anyone in the north end want to do this?
I’m in for one

Author:  scrid2000 [ Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

I would still be interested.

Author:  OhShoot! [ Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

LaRue had these on sale for $80 all through the month of December. I can't imagine they would get any cheaper than that. I'm not sure, but they might still be that price. Snatch them up while you can.

Author:  scrid2000 [ Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

OhShoot! wrote:
LaRue had these on sale for $80 all through the month of December. I can't imagine they would get any cheaper than that. I'm not sure, but they might still be that price. Snatch them up while you can.

They're $70 if you buy 5+.

Author:  OhShoot! [ Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Small Pierce County group buy for LaRue MBT-2S?

scrid2000 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
LaRue had these on sale for $80 all through the month of December. I can't imagine they would get any cheaper than that. I'm not sure, but they might still be that price. Snatch them up while you can.

They're $70 if you buy 5+.

Maybe I should have read the OP again. Lol

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/