Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Federal HST Group Buy, from good deals section 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK here is the thread for the HST group Buy.

So far I have:

Delliotg - David
a. 250 9mm 147gr (will have this)
b. 45 ACP if we can find another to split the case. (Shoot me a PM if its a cash issue we can work something out.)

OH Shoot in for 147 or 124 9mm. HOW MUCH!!! Sent PM Done and delivered via Pvanderzee

Pvanderzee - have you down for a half case 147gr. He and OH Shoot may work out delivery... DONE

Guns4Liberty - Getting on his own or ??? (Got his own DONE)

Mislabeled - 500 rounds 147gr. DONE

So so far there is at least one case. Group buy is on for at least one case of 147gr. Will have that next week. We will see about the rest. I have some 124 HST +P I got the last sale if anyone wants to try a box or two. Same price.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

250 HST 45 is discounted as well for me. So good to go D. 250 ordered no need for a full case!
HST 124 and 147 ordered. So if anyone wants 124 or 124 +P you can have what you want.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Profile WWW

I’ll buy in if still available. I could use 9mm and 45. Not sure how much is needed to complete the purchase, let me know?

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:10 am

Jamesthatcher wrote:
I’ll buy in if still available. I could use 9mm and 45. Not sure how much is needed to complete the purchase, let me know?

Same

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interested in 1/4 to 1/2 case of 147g. If you still have some send me a PM about meeting up this weekend please

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been out of town so missed the follow ups.

PM-ing everyone. 9mm is no problem. 45 I got is spoken for but this does come up with them seems like fairly regularly. So I can grab some the next time.
Probably have 9mm for everyone.

MODS Please Lock the thread. All delivered except for one person.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]