Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Speer Gold Dot Group Buy *UPDATED* 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Update 6/6/20.
Unless it slips. first 6K rounds show up Tuesday, the rest on Thursday.

SO, here's the deal. I have another deal going with someone who likely will make the Puyallup to Lake Stevens run to pick up stuff from me.
There are a total of 8 other in Mexico. I can probably get him to mule it to Fife area.
So if Reginald_Burrito can hoof the Tacoma to Tumwater. With a stop around JBLM. and the two in Centralia and two in Yelm can work out the rest we might make this simple.
BTW I suggest those of you getting stuff that someone else is bringing. Help them out with a couple of bucks for fuel!

So here is the break down if it all works!
Roy,Goober2017 who is getting some 124gr 9mm from me and maybe some Gold dot is planning to come up and get ammo from me. He hasn't agree tot h rest of this yet but if it works.....
Reginald, Chevytruckman meets with him meets up with him. (Chevy to get his, reginald to get his and the rest for everyone else)
Chandlor.randall metts him aroudn JBLM to get his stuff.
Rotteryan meets him to get his in Olympia/tumwater
free boer, sho812, mashman, and peckerinak figure out who is meeting reginald and transport to those in centralia and yelm. (Or they all meet him in Tumwater) For you all to figure out.

Anyway more to be determined next week. Will be in touch!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Updated quantities for what is available: In gold dot

750 124gr 9mm
250 147gr 9mm
1000 380 Auto
750 38 special

40, 124+P, 357 sig, 45 ACP all sold out or designated.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 am
Profile WWW

I’ll take 250 of the 124gr Gold Dot. 500 of you aren’t able to also do 250 of the Federal from my earlier post.

I can also help deliver down to the Seattle area and meet up with anyone coming from South of Seattle.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
So if Reginald_Burrito can hoof the Tacoma to Tumwater. With a stop around JBLM. and the two in Centralia and two in Yelm can work out the rest we might make this simple.
BTW I suggest those of you getting stuff that someone else is bringing. Help them out with a couple of bucks for fuel![

Works for me

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:39 am

So what’s left for 9mm gold dot? I can take 250rds of what’s leftover.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for 250 124 grain in addition to what I got already.

Divided we fall.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capt in Seattle has first dibs on the 124gr.
Goober2017 next,
Raks, then Ohshoot

Either way the 124gr is gone. And the 147gr is about gone too!

Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:27 am
Profile WWW

I’m ok with 147gr also if there’s any left.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
Update 6/6/20.

SO, here's the deal. I have another deal going with someone who likely will make the Puyallup to Lake Stevens run to pick up stuff from me.
There are a total of 8 other in Mexico. I can probably get him to mule it to Fife area.
BTW I suggest those of you getting stuff that someone else is bringing. Help them out with a couple of bucks for fuel!

Roy,Goober2017 who is getting some 124gr 9mm from me and maybe some Gold dot is planning to come up and get ammo from me. He hasn't agree tot h rest of this yet but if it works.....
Reginald, Chevytruckman meets with him meets up with him. (Chevy to get his, reginald to get his and the rest for everyone else)
free boer, sho812, mashman, and peckerinak figure out who is meeting reginald and transport to those in centralia and yelm. (Or they all meet him in Tumwater) For you all to figure out.

I can meet in Tumwater and take free boer his to Centralia. I don't mind making a trip to Yelm and meetin mashman and peckerinak too.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I sent a PM to Reginald_burrito on a Tumwater meet-up. I suggested Costco for easy on/off freeway. I'm a working stiff so evening's or weekends please.

I'm also paying in cash so only way I see this working is a follow-up with the OP.

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shlo812 wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:
Update 6/6/20.

I can meet in Tumwater and take free boer his to Centralia. I don't mind making a trip to Yelm and meetin mashman and peckerinak too.

This works for me. I'll pay the OP via PayPal when he's ready. Can kick you a bit of cash for the petrol.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK all the 9mm is long since gone! Should have ordered another 1K of the 124 and 147. Oh well, next time....
Raks, sent you a PM with alternate.
OH Shoot, sorry you were too far down the list. I have your 250 of each though.
Capt and Goober got the last of it.

Final list will be posted later today. So we can double check things.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who ever the mule from north is, I live in puyallup and work in fife. I can pass some off to the next person if need be too

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Final LIST.
First part of the Gold dot is here! Working on splitting up this afternoon. If the next thing after the number is not your name I may not have it!
Please double check for errors!

1 ?? reginald_burrito 250 124 9mm $110.00 Tumwater Olympia
2 Sean Chevytruckman 250 124gr 9mm $110.00 Puyallup
3 Michael mashman 250 124 9mm +P $110.00 Yelm
4 Ted peckerinak 250 124+P 9mm, 250 40 $220.00 Yelm
5 ?? rotteryan 500 147 9mm, 500 380 Auto $425.00 Tumwater Olympia
6 Free Boer 500 147gr 9mm $220.00 Centralia
7 Alex shlo812 250 124+P 9mm $110.00 Centralia
8 Roy Goober2017 "Fed AE 124gr FMJ 800 rounds , 250 124gr 9mm Gold Dot" $310.00 puyallup
9 ?? nottheatf 250 124 9mm $110.00 Belevue??
10 curtis guns4liberty (& brother) 1500 147gr 9mm, 500 380 Auto (split between) $860.00 Edmonds
11 Joshua ohshoot 250 147gr 9mm, 250 124gr 9mm $220.00 bellingham (CONFIRMED)
12 phil Pvanderzee 500 124gr 9mm (Swap for 308), 1000 GD 180 40 SW $425.00 Burlington
13 ?? matthew86 250 124+P 9mm, 250 357 Sig HST $220.00 Yakima
14 Bryan captseattle "250 124gr GD, 250 147gr, 500 Speer 147gr FMJ" $360.00 Seattle?

Last edited by Col_Temp on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine looks good. Thanks again!!! :thumbsup2:

Divided we fall.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next