Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Speer Gold Dot Group Buy *UPDATED* 

Looks good for me. I’m close to freeways in Seattle. If anyone wants to come here could pick up for people further South.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine looks good. Thanks again, Paris!

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who's in Fife? I'm looking to pick up there. Will meet up with Peckerinak somewhere in Tacoma along his commute, then head down to Rottenryan at the Tumwater Costco.

Paris:
How do you take payment? Rottenryan may be paying me for his, and I'll just pass it along to you.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine looks good. I can meet up with reginald_burrito to take to Yelm and Centralia.

Paris, let me know how you would like to be paid and I'll get it taken care of. Thank you!!!!!

Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reginald_burrito wrote:
Who's in Fife? I'm looking to pick up there. Will meet up with Peckerinak somewhere in Tacoma along his commute, then head down to Rottenryan at the Tumwater Costco.

Paris:
How do you take payment? Rottenryan may be paying me for his, and I'll just pass it along to you.

I work in fife during the week, and live in puyallup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shlo812 wrote:
Mine looks good. I can meet up with reginald_burrito to take to Yelm and Centralia.

Paris, let me know how you would like to be paid and I'll get it taken care of. Thank you!!!!!

I would love to get this in yelm.

also I need to know when/how to pay.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reginald_burrito wrote:

Paris:

OK everyone. Payment is via PM Paypal works, Checks and money orders work! Cash is fine as well.
If you are not bringing cash, paying Goober ahead of time to bring cash to me, or want to pay with a MO or check PLEASE PM me, I'll send you my address.
Otherwise friends and family with PayPal works. Remember nothing in the notes about ammo! Use paypal email: ptemplin@yahoo.com for payments.

Initial Transport as follows:

Goober2017 (Roy) is coming up likely next Monday or Wednesday. Exact details waiting for the shipment to make sure it gets here! Probably mid day.
He is transporting Everyones ammo to Fife. He will meet up with Chevytruckman since he is near by in Puyallup.

He is willing to stop in Renton (usrifle, Jerrods?) and maybe Tukwilla (captseattle) [Note details a bit sketchy]

Meets with Reginal_Burrito in Fife for the massive drop.

Reginald meets Rotteryan for his, Then meets Ted (peckerinak) OR Alex - shklo812 for the transport to mashman and free boer.

Mbenz is a wild card right now as he is up in Kitsap. Not sure if meeting in Olympia or other arrangments will be made.

Matthew86 will need to work something else out. Not going to be in Yakima any time soon! Let me know the next time you are on this side.

Already delivered:
Marc (Nottheatf) met yesterday.
Guns4liberty - meeting today.
ohshoot and Pvanderzee will meet on Saturday.

And thus everyone will have thir ammo! Thanks for playing.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m in Kitsap, I can meet with mbenz on my way back home if he’s willing to meet near gig harbor

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
FINAL LIST.
Please double check for errors!

1 Steve reginald_burrito 250 124 9mm $110.00 Tumwater Olympia PAID Muling for those south of fife
5 Ryan rotteryan 500 147 9mm, 500 380 Auto $425.00 Tumwater Olympia PAID check received
18 chandlor.randall misc 5.56 from ammo thread $210 JBLM PAID

7 Alex shlo812 250 124+P 9mm $110.00 Centralia PAID, mule for yelm and Centralia
6 Richard Free Boer 500 147gr 9mm $220.00 Centralia PAID
3 Michael mashman 250 124 9mm +P $110.00 Yelm PAID
4 Ted peckerinak 250 124+P 9mm, 250 40 $220.00 Yelm PAID

8 Roy Goober2017 "Fed AE 124gr FMJ 800 rounds , 250 124gr 9mm Gold Dot" Plus 1 380 and 38 spl, Geco 357 HP $365.00 puyallup MTG Wednesday 6/17 acting as mule to Fife and those below
2 Sean Chevytruckman 250 124gr 9mm $110.00 Puyallup sending check
15 John usrifle 250 380 ACP $100.00 Renton PAID Meeting Roy on Wednesday
16 Jason Mbenz 250 380 ACP, 250 38 spl $220.00 Kitsap PAID Meeting Roy on Wed or Reginald_burrito as needed Fife
17 Jerrod Jerrods 250 38 Spl $110 PAID Meeting Roy on Wed

9 PaID AND DELIVERED - Notthe ATF
10 Paid and delivered - guna4liberty
11 Paid and delivered - Ohshoot!
12 Padi and Devilereed - Pvanderzee

13 ?? matthew86 250 124+P 9mm, 250 357 Sig HST $220.00 Yakima Meeting TBD, Not Paid
14 Bryan captseattle 250 124gr GD, 250 147gr, 500 Speer 147gr FMJ. Plus some various 38 spl $480.00 Seattle Meeting 6/17 Marysville PAID

Updated info and payment updates.
See above for PayPal address to send money! Everything is ready and boxed!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Payment sent for the .380 Paris.
:thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Payment sent just as the previous time.

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My payment just sent to you via paypal for the Speer .38 spl ammo. Thanks again Paris!

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Final list above is updated with current info.

**** deleted**** Payment Made
Goober2017 will pay in cash.

Still haven't heard back from matthew86. Do not yet have Sean's payment but that is in the mail.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

Col_Temp wrote:
Final list above is updated with current info.

**** deleted**** Payment Made
Goober2017 will pay in cash.

Still haven't heard back from matthew86. Do not yet have Sean's payment but that is in the mail.
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. PM sent. Thank you sir for coordinating all this. Is there anyone else on the east side in this? I saw a mention of some in Mexico further up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK the big day is tomorrow! And the tuck is ready for you all who haven't yet gotten your box of goodies.

HERE's proof! Loaded with names and info. One box for each person. Total to be delivered: 6,900 rounds
PS everyone is getting a free cleaning brush as well. Bought a box from (I forget who had them here!). anyway an extra freebee!
Attachment:
truck ammo delivery.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next