Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New E WA Lumberjack pellet dealer! Group Buy opportunity! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey folks,
We have added Lumberjack Pellets to our business. We are now a dealer located near Wenatchee. Lamrith got us started in this venture but we haven't been advertising much yet. We have a decent stock of pellets right now and are looking to make another order. As Lamrith has done in the past I would like to offer a group buy to Huntwa members to kick things off for those looking for quality pellets in E WA. No minimum order, if we end up short I will fill the rest of the pallet with stock. I am going to run this for 2 weeks as I need to get an order in and shipping times right now are horrendous (possibly 6-8 weeks) but can possible piggy back another one that will run longer. I also have most of the products in stock if you need some in the meantime (although the prices will be a little higher than the group buy prices).

A few notes for those that are not familiar with Lumberjack Pellets:
**ALL NATURAL WOOD - NO BINDERS, NO ADDITIVES AND NO OIL SCENTS
Lumberjack pellets will work in ALL pellet grills despite what some mfg may claim.

Why is Lumber Jack so popular?
Simple! The flavor of any tree is in the Metabolites or cambium layer of the growing tree. This means that all BBQ pellets made from residual sawdust as a by-product are generally comprised of the core kiln dried wood. For example, the sawdust from a hickory furniture or hammer handle factory is void of flavor or has only a very weak carryover from the growth in the cambium layer. When the old timers smoked meat and fish they did not take the bark off the wood they gathered for this very same reason. We are a round log plant which means we harvest actual trees and chip them up as green chips, with full flavor to make our BBQ pellets.

Don’t get confused
When we say we de-bark the red oak base material in our blends, we do this for a very specific reason. Since the smoke flavor you’re looking for and expecting is in the bark, we leave the bark on the primary wood but remove the bark from the oak wood when we produce our blends. We do this so the full rich flavor of the primary wood comes through, such as Hickory in the Hickory blend or Apple in the Apple blend. This allows us to have the strongest flavor in our blends! Blends also have lower ash content when burned since they have less bark than our 100% varieties, which are not de-barked and therefore produce a more powerful and intense flavor.

Down to brass tacks:
20# STANDARD FLAVORS: $8.50/20#bag
ALDER 100% - great for fish and a NW traditional smoking wood not often seen in pure 100% form.
APPLE BLEND - 2/3Red Oak, 1/3 Apple, The strongest flavor of all the sweet fruitwoods paired with the classic Oak smoke flavor. Great for beef, poultry, game birds, pork.
CHARBLEND HICKORY - 80% Hickory/20% Charcoal - High BTU and classic charcoal grilled flavor. Approximately 8900Btu vs the normal wood 8500Btu. Most likely best used for your higher temp cooks and grilling needs.
CHERRY 100% - Mild Sweet fruity that gives a rose color to meats.
CHERRY 80%/APPLE 20% (FRUITWOOD BLEND)- 100% pure fruitwood.
HICKORY 100% - Bacon-flavor hickory smoked ham flavor.
HICKORY BLEND - 60% Red Oak-40% Hickory - Bacon-flavor hickory smoked ham flavor.
MAPLE 100% - Mild, and sweet maple flavor. (Currently not available in 20# bags but available below in 40# bags)
MAPLE/HICKORY/CHERRY BLEND (COMPETITION BLEND)- Fine blend of Maple smoke flavor with a tinge of fruity Flavor and touched off with a hint of hickory.
MAPLE/BEECH/CHERRY BLEND (SWEETWOOD BLEND)- Mild sweet combination of sweet woods giving a phenomenal flavor.
MAPLE/CHERRY/OAK (TIMBERLINE BLEND) - Sweet and fruity blend with oak smoke undertone.
MESQUITE BLEND - 60% Red Oak-40% Mesquite - Strong Spicy, Southwest cooking favorite.
OAK 100% - Heavy smoke with less detectable smoke taste.
OAK/HICKORY/CHERRY BLEND (OHC SUPREME BLEND) - Fine blend of heavy oak smoke flavor with a tinge of fruity Flavor and touched off with a hint of hickory.
PECAN BLEND - 60% Red Oak-40% Pecan - This is a strong, real wood pecan flavor.

20# PREMIUM FLAVORS: $11.50/20#bag
APPLE 100% - The strongest flavor of all the sweet fruitwoods. Beef, poultry, game birds, pork.
MESQUITE 100% - One of the most popular woods in the country, mesquite is a scrubby tree that grows wild in the Southwest. Sweeter and more delicate than hickory, it's a perfect complement to richly flavored meats such as steak, duck or lamb.
PECAN 100% - Sweet and mild with a flavor similar to hickory, but not as strong. Good for most things including poultry, beef, pork and cheese. Pecan is the best for that beautiful golden-brown turkey.

40# STANDARD FLAVORS: $16.00/40#bag
PECAN BLEND
OAK/HICKORY/CHERRY BLEND (OHC SUPREME BLEND)
MESQUITE BLEND
MAPLE/HICKORY/CHERRY BLEND (COMPETITION BLEND)
OAK 100%
APPLE BLEND
HICKORY 100%
CHERRY 100%

These prices are for pickup in the Wenatchee area. I do travel to Yakima, Pasco and Spokane as well and can work something out for folks that live in those locales if there are enough bags ordered.

I would prefer payment in advance as I have to front the cost at the time of the order but if anyone is uncomfortable with that we can work something out. PayPal is ok as long as the buyer pays fees or sends it via friends and family. Unfortunately I am not set up to accept credit cards at this time but hope to be able to in the future.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. You can also reach me at (509) 393-3226
Thank you!

Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going to place an order in the next couple of days. Let me know if anyone wants in on bulk pricing. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]