Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Group Buy GrillGun ends 10/9/2020 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Group Buy on this. Currently it’s about speed. They gave me a code and I was looking to order their “Combo” and take the longer one. So anyone interested in the smaller one? Otherwise if more join then I can order multiples of each specific one.

So cost saving is only 10% and I would take whatever shipping to me costs. So basically you would pay around $150 plus tax. Exact savings to be worked out.

Only serious buyers.
I need which one and how many and money sent to me.
I am fully vested and secure. I need to order by Friday night as the code expires.

The “set” that comes with gun, stand and hose. Just choose short or long.

https://grillblazer.com/

Why do You want a GrillGun?
-Because it’s the coolest thing you’ve ever seen or experienced!
-For a guy, it’s a plunge into a pool of pure testosterone!
-It’s easy, safe and allows me to instantly enjoy good clean great tasking charcoal grilling without the 30 minute wait!
-You just turn the knob, pull the trigger, light the charcoal… it’s great!
-You’ll just want to own one, or you’ll never grill again!

The GrillBlazer hand held torch referred to as a GrillGun is a reliable, durable, 400,000+ BTU torch that is designed to light fires very fast and easily. Charcoal can be lit quickly under the intense heat of the GrillGun torch.
While using the GrillGun to light the charcoal (or wood), you will also be able to warm up the grill, burn off the residual grease, dirt or grime left on the grill after the last time you used it, all in a matter of a couple of minutes rather than the typical 20 to 30 minutes it take to bring a typical grill up to the temperature needed to cook food.
To light charcoal with the GrillGun: light the torch, aim it at the charcoal and bath the charcoal in the intense flame long enough for it to catch on fire. Individual charcoal pieces will light in mere seconds, so the process is to start lighting the charcoal on one end of the grill and them slowly move the torch across and through all the charcoal in the grill until it is all completely lit. You can see that charcoal is lit when it is clearly glowing red.
Caution: When lighting and handling burning charcoal, be aware that charcoal will pop and spark, sending off tiny sparks when being lit and while burning. The sparks are small bits of flaming charcoal that are quite hot and you will want to stand clear of he sparks in order not to have them land on you and cause small burns on your skin, clothes or surrounding burnable objects..
The GrillGun is principally designed to be comfortable to use and very effective in the close quarters of lighting a charcoal grill. The gas connection to the GrillGun is designed for you to either directly screw on a small portable one-pound propane bottle, or screw in the 8 foot hose that tethers you to a larger 20 or 30 lb propane tank.

While the creation of the GrillGun was and is expressly to enable charcoal-grill enthusiasts to be able to enjoy the instant satisfaction of lighting and sterilizing their charcoal their grill, the tool is very clearly a powerful that can be used for other responsible purposes. Starting outdoor chimineas, fireplaces, smokers, campfires, picnic grills, freestanding stoves, outdoor incinerators, controlled pasture burns, weed burning, ice melting are all well within the multitude of uses for the GrillGun.

A GrillBlazer Torch is the perfect “Father’s day” gift (or any other holiday day gift for that matter).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last and only bump.

Closed 10/9/2020

Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]