Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 9mm group Buy. Gauging Interest 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi all,

So i can get 9mm for around $600 a case with shipping and tax about once a week or so. Brass cased and misc bullet weights.
I know $600 is more than most of us are willing to pay. So this group buy is to see if there are people out there who would be up for this.
If there is enough Interest I'll snag a few cases the next time it comes up. The $600 a case is my price from Targetsports with my discount applied.

So let me know.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pm sent

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any guess as to a timeframe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:
Any guess as to a timeframe?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They get stock in about once a week, sometimes once every 2-3 weeks. Just had some yesterday. Serbian Stuff made by the Military wind of PPU. Sealed primers 124gr. Looked like good stuff. Had a couple hundred cases. Was gone in about 10 minutes.
I get text messages and can usually jump on them IF I know there is committed interest. I'm not really interested in buying for myself at that price point but it might be the best we can do for a while considering the messed up supply chain right now.
Willing to purchase if there is interest. No one has to commit to a full case either. I can buy by the box or case and still get free shipping. My discount pays for most of the sales tax due.
Figure a case is going to cost around $610 to 615 each. (1.1% for additional sales tax <$6.75 or so> plus .25% for insurance <about $2 maybe more>) Cases are $599.90 each.

Not trying to make any money here just helping out if I can. :wagwoot:

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:24 pm
Profile WWW

Is this for FMJ or JHP? 60cpr for FMJ is not really a deal... but if it's JHP I might be in. Do you know what brands? Thanks!

Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:02 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NotTheRealHickok45 wrote:
Is this for FMJ or JHP? 60cpr for FMJ is not really a deal... but if it's JHP I might be in. Do you know what brands? Thanks!

If you check the time stamp of the posts (bottom of mini profile under user avatar) you can see that this post was from 7 months ago in February. I’d imagine if the group buy did happen it’s already a past tense sort of situation.

Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]