Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

Re: Need more Group Buy ideas!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Damn. That’s a great price.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 am

I'd be down for a P80

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 am

group buy emergency preparedness kits?? What about splitting up a wise foods pallet? MRE pallet?? milsurp disaster blanket pallet?? Ammo can pallet??

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 pm

magnumopus wrote:group buy emergency preparedness kits?? What about splitting up a wise foods pallet? MRE pallet?? milsurp disaster blanket pallet?? Ammo can pallet??

Sent you a PM with info on the group buy I regularly run already. Along with the link to material available from past buys. All Wagunners are welcome to join and get stuff from me. Prices are actual cost. And I do know and keep a record of the best prices and order when they come around. So if you want some Freeze dried Steaks or just about anything preparedness let me know.

Lots of other good ideas. And Kudos to those who pointed out the usual problem is many of the drop shippers can do it for the same price or cheaper when on sale.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:17 am

Mike_P wrote:Ok, it's looking like Pol 80 Glock frames can happen.

Some info:
-Need at least 10 frames sold & paid for
-Can be any size or color. Full size, compact, sub com.
-Price is $115 otd with tax. (If you require shipping, then we'll need to add that too.)

I'm in for a P80. But I'll need the jig and tools, or maybe borrow them? Please let me know if this takes off..

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:02 am

gscott wrote:

Some info:
-Price is $115 otd with tax. (If you require shipping, then we'll need to add that too.)

I'm in for a P80. But I'll need the jig and tools, or maybe borrow them? Please let me know if this takes off..

The jig and the drill bits come with it. You’ll need to provide a Dremel or file or similar.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:23 am

I'm in for another compact and sub compact.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 am

gscott wrote:

Some info:

If you need help, I can walk you through it, you'd have to do all the work though, obviously :bigsmile:

There's also a bunch of youtube videos on what to do. I like Tactical Toolboxes explainations:

http://tactical-toolbox.com/polymer-80- ... -19-build/

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:45 am

Give me the weekend to finish putting it all together and we'll get the p80 buy started.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I’m in for the p80 group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm

How about a Glock 17 magazine group buy?

How many would we need to make it really interesting and cheap?

Botach will give a quantity of 7 or more a 25% which from $24.99 is around $18.75 for OEM Glock 17 mag.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm

Glock mag buy would be nice. Maybe some of those new 24 rounders?

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:40 pm

If ya reload .223 Powder Valley has 8lb jugs of Ramshot Tac for $127and a few cents plus and no hasmat if ya buy 2 or more jugs... I'd take one...
Then there are 80% lowers... I just got a couple but these always come in handy when the Dems get a wild hair. As 3D printed guns go the 80% will soon follow................

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am

oldkim wrote:How about a Glock 17 magazine group buy?

How many would we need to make it really interesting and cheap?

Botach will give a quantity of 7 or more a 25% which from $24.99 is around $18.75 for OEM Glock 17 mag.

I'd be in for something along this line... I'd be okay with the magpul lineup too for the G17. Considering I have a Maxim waiting for my stamp, I'll need some mags!

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Let me see what I can do on the Glock mags. The typical dealer cost on them from the 4-5 distributors I've looked at is around $19-20 per mag.

@Classic - Powder and primers might be doable. Along with some other reloading items. If you really want the Tac I might be able to take care of you. After shipping it comes out to like $135ish. Let me know if you want one. :bigsmile:
Post a reply