Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 **AR500 Summer STEEL TARGET group buy! OPEN NOW!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The time has come for JC Steel Target's Summer Premium AR500 Steel Target group buy. We have had tons of people want to get in on another group buy so here is the chance.

These prices are absolutely incredible, Even Better than the last group buy!!!! We can not promise to ever be this low again. The price of premium steel is climbing like everything else, so get in on this and save some serious cash.

Before we begin, we would like to thank everyone for all the support. If you do not know what we are all about here on Jubilee Youth Ranch, please visit jcsteeltargets.com or jyranch.org for more info. Our proceeds go back to Jubilee, so not only do you get an extremely high quality product, but you help support at risk youth here on Jubilee Youth Ranch. And our students gain many skills needed from every plate that is sold. Design skills, packing skills, invoicing skills, label/shipping skills, and the overall business skills this creates. Again Thanks!!

We are only going to offer a select number of products this time around. It will make it much more managable, and you will be able to get your products in a very timely manner.

Here is how the group buy will work-

We will run the group buy until August 15th at 10PM PST. Then it will close, and no more orders will be taken.

I will let you know how to make the payment and what steps to follow when your ready to put your order in. If you would like just post here what you want and then send me a PM, Or email me at jcsteeltargets@gmail.com. Were are going to try and ship starting from the orders we receive first. So if you get your order in towards the start of the group buy, you will be the first to get delivery of your targets.

After August 15th, I will close the group buy, our students will take the time order all the plate, pack the steel, tape the boxes, print the labels, and everything else involved to make sure you get your plates in a timely manner. We can not guarantee a delivery date, but we are aiming at having everything shipped out by August 29th. Again, not a guarantee, just a hopeful guess. We will do our best to make that happen.

Here are the targets we are very proud to offer.

---3" Triangle 3/8" Premium AR500-One 3/8" hole. 2.5LBS- $3 each

---3"x5" Diamond 3/8" Premium AR500-One 1/2" hole. 3.5LBS- $6 each

---6"X6" Square 1/2" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 5.5LBS- $12 each

---8" Round 1/2" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 7.5LBS- $19 each

---12" Round 3/8" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 15LBS- $34 each

---40% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~12" Tall x 7.5" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. 10LBS- $23 each

All of these above targets will be a part of our flat rate shipping described below.

---66% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~19" Tall x 12" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. $70 each includes shipping on us. Two for $135 includes shipping on us. And three for $195 shipped

---Mini Coyote Target 3/8" Premium AR500, 24" Long x 12" Tall. Two 1/2" Holes. $80 each includes shipping on us. Two for $150 includes shipping on us.

---NEW Premium AR500 Spring back pepper popper/rock chuck popper. $88 for either design and we will again pay shipping for these. That is a screamin deal!! Our students make these from start to finish, and they are very high quality.

These 3 above targets are shipped prices. If you would like to get any other plates from the flat rate shipping group buy list, you will need to pay the flat rate shipping charge. Thank you for understanding.

These are the only targets we are going on include on this group buy. So please dont ask about others. Targets will come unpanited. If you need something else, it will have to be ordered away from the group buy.

We carry a few different T POST brackets, Rebar stands and such, that can be bought, but it will not be part of this group buy. Please contact us for more information about our target hanging methods and equipment or visit our website.

Shipping/handling charges-

All shipping/handling charges, unless otherwise noted, will be a flat fee of $18. This will cover you for up to 70LBs of Premium AR500. I have added all the weights to make it easy for you to calculate your shipping total before you make an order.

For your $18 you will get full value insurance, delivery confirmation, and USPS priority 2-3 day shipping.

Payment-

For this group buy we will accept USPS money orders or paypal plus 4 percent. Or cash of course!

Steel shooting recommendations-

I recommend you shoot your Premium AR500 steel at 100 yards min. distance with 308 variety rounds and 200 yards min. distance with 300 mag variety rounds. If you do this your steel should last a very long time.

I have a 6x6-1/2" target I have tortured for 3 years now. It has seen roughly 2500 rounds of 300 WM, 308, 270, 338 varieties, 50 cal muzzleloaders, handguns and everything in between at a MAX distance of 25 yards. It shows no damage. Just knocks the paint off!!! That is not recommended though....But gives you an idea of the quality of our AR500 steel. Remember, speed is what truly hurts steel.

Premium AR500 3x5 Diamond

Premium AR500 6x6 Square

Premium AR500 8 Inch round

Premium AR500 40% IPSC

Premium AR500 mini Coyote target

AR500 Springback rock chuck/pepper popper

**AR500 Springback target video**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PVWcd9lEE&feature=plcp

Check it out at jcsteeltargets.com

2nd Cor. 5:17
"Therefore is he is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone and the new has come."

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

A few WaGunners and I pitched in and bought 70 pounds of jcvibby's targets during his last group buy. I thought they were such a screaming deal that I finally jumped into the steel target game . . . but as Jake (jcvibby) noted above, they are even cheaper this time around. icon_eek

My only regret during the last buy was that I didn't buy more. I'll remedy that this time. :cheers2:

Some of you saw my thread on shooting and mounting some of my targets. (Warning: Thread contains references to Drew's "whale penis," or something to that effect.) Steel Targets . . . and my new target holder

I abused my targets pretty good, hitting them with a lot of steel-core 7.62x54R from the Mosin and 30-06 from the Garand at distances no more than 50 yards. Yes, my targets got a little surface damage but they're still in great condition. (They look better in person than they do in my photos.)

I understand Jake's recommendation to shoot these targets at 100-200 yards minimum, but let's face it: He lives in eastern Washington. I don't. For me, it's pretty darned difficult to find a 100-yard spot to shoot at my targets, so I'm going to continue to beat the hell out of them at shorter ranges. And yes, I still have a few thousand rounds of steel-core 7.62x54R, and I intend to use it. :bigsmile: Because really . . . what's the point of a reactive target if you don't make that sucker REACT?? :rockout:

My plan is to shoot 'em hard and shoot 'em often. At these prices, I'll buy a few spares, and if I need to replace my target every couple of years, then so be it. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tag for later! I'm getting in on this

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Awesome! I got one piece last time, and like Madpik said, the only regret was not getting more.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I would like one of these.
40% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~12" Tall x 7.5" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. 10LBS- $23 each
My question: Can I pick it up instead of having it shipped?

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

EDIT: I just found out this product in not local. I assumed(stupid for me I know) that the product was local to the puget sound area. I can't make it over in the near future so I will have to pay for shipping.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Last edited by BadKarma on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They are way over in eastern wa. Tri city area

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 am

IN!!! PM inbound.

(1)---3"x5" Diamond 3/8" Premium AR500-One 1/2" hole. 3.5LBS- $6 each (3.5#) ($6)

(4) ---8" Round 1/2" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 7.5LBS- $19 each (30#) ($76)

(1)---12" Round 3/8" Premium AR500- Two 1/2" Holes. 15LBS- $34 each (15#) ($34)

(2)---40% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~12" Tall x 7.5" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. 10LBS- $23 each (20#) ($46)

68.5#s

$162 + $18 = $180

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

When I get back from vacation, I'll place my order!! Awesome!!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 am
Profile WWW

im in for two of these.

---40% IPSC 3/8" Premium AR500, ~12" Tall x 7.5" Wide. Two 1/2" Holes. 10LBS- $23 each

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
When I get back from vacation, I'll place my order!! Awesome!!

We need to coordinate a south end order, unless you plan to fill the hole 70# box. I know I would take a few pieces too.... but not a whole 70#'s worth.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

someone wanna join up and split shipping? I'd be willing to meet up near you, I just don't want to pay the same for shipping as the plate I wanna get.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

boostless wrote:
someone wanna join up and split shipping? I'd be willing to meet up near you, I just don't want to pay the same for shipping as the plate I wanna get.

I have started a separate thread to try to get ourselves organized . . . boostless, maybe you can start your own order for the guys down south!

http://waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=9257

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Popper dimensions pls?

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jake, I would like to order the following:

(1) 3" triangle
(2) 3" x 5" diamond
(6) 40% IPSC

^ All of this totals 69.5 pounds.

And I would also like to order:

(2) 3" x 5" diamond
(6) 6" x 6" square
(4) 8" round

^ All of this totals 70 pounds.

This is my combined order from this thread.

I will PM you with more info. Thank you!

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next