Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

SilencerCo Suppressor & Maxim Group Buy

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:18 am

Morning all,

As we head into Spring/Summer Suppressors are EXTREMELY popular and they are flying out the door here. More customers are getting into them and wait times are dropping. We are seeing times between 4.5-6 months right now.

That said, I've been given the opportunity to pass along some extreme savings on a small number of silencers and the Maxim integrally suppressed pistol. Below is a list of the items currently on sale.

Pricing is SO good, I can't post it here. Shoot me a PM and I will get you the pricing lightning fast!

SilencerCo Octane 45 HD
SilencerCo Octane 45K
SilencerCo Octane 9 HD
SilencerCo Spectre II
SilencerCo Warlock II

SilencerCo Maxim 9 in Black
SilencerCo Maxim 9 in FDE
SilencerCo Maxim 9 in Gun Metal Grey

Not the biggest list, and if something you want isn't listed above, I'd be happy to get you some good pricing, however those listed above are on a FANTASTIC SALE.

Group buy small text:

-So the not so small text at the bottom. Minimum needed to order is... 1! That's right, I've been given an opportunity to help out everyone on the above items.
-Payment + tax must be made in full prior to ordering. (You're responsible for the Tax Stamp)
-Octane cans supposedly don't come with pistons according to my rep.
-We normally receive your items in hand in approximately 1ish week, depending on how quickly the ATF moves on the E-form 3.
-If there's enough interest we'll add them to our site with a special coupon code for you guys to see pricing and place orders.

Re: SilencerCo Suppressor & Maxim Group Buy

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 pm

PM Sent and received... That's some amazing pricing!

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Massivedesign wrote:PM Sent and received... That's some amazing pricing!

Thanks! Glad you weren't disappointed. :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am

Alright guys.. I am ordering a Maxim 9 through Mike this weekend (or as soon as I can get out there).

With impeccable timing, SilencerCo just put out a HUUUUUGE deal.

https://silencerco.com/summer-kickoff-promotion/

Yup, so my Maxim purchase will qualify me for ANY of those, FOR FREE (not including tax stamp).

It's almost like a BOGO!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am

I love that he has the Maxim in FDE and GM Grey available. If I wasn't halfway through my jail sentence on my black one already, I would be totally interested in those.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 pm

There’s been A LOT of you asking if we have a Silencer Shop kiosk.

YES we have the only Kiosk here in Thurston county and further out until Chehalis, Elma, Auburn/Puyallup. I just didn’t know where to post something like that here on WaGuns so that the most people would see it.
Post a reply