Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 VOTE NO on I-1639 T-Shirts 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

VOTE NO on I-1639 T-Shirts are being printed now!

Pricing for the shirts is $5 for sizes YS-AXL. $7 for 2XL. $8 for 3XL and 4XL.
You can pay via PayPal at the time of the order, or you can pay via cash upon pickup. If you're paying cash at pickup, please make sure you're going to pickup your shirt. I'm taking you at your word that you're going to follow through with your order.

PM me if you want your shirts shipped and I'll give you a shipping quote.

Here's what the shirts will look like. If you want a sweatshirt or some other garment, feel free to PM and we'll see what we can do.

Last edited by shlo812 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for 2 2xl! :wagwoot:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:14 pm

If someone volunteers to ship at a reasonable price I’ll take two. Yard signs I’ll see if I can get made locally due to shipping cost. I’m in Tri cities and travel a LOT, so it could be difficult.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any thoughts on offering a different design for the back? Maybe one that says, "Don't be bullied into giving up your rights!" or something like that. Just pondering how we can get more of the message out (because if I saw someone with a "yes on/no on" shirt for an initiative I didn't recognize, there's no way I'd ask them for more information).

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
Any thoughts on offering a different design for the back? Maybe one that says, "Don't be bullied into giving up your rights!" or something like that. Just pondering how we can get more of the message out (because if I saw someone with a "yes on/no on" shirt for an initiative I didn't recognize, there's no way I'd ask them for more information).

Trick is to get a bunch of red shirts together and pass out hand outs like the one in 2A Round table. Or to get out on the street corners like other political candidate supporters do once ballots start getting mailed.

Perhaps create a group event to raise public awareness of some type.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:

I had different people wanting different designs for both the front and the back. In the end, I thought it was best to just put the logo on both sides. If there's enough demand I'm not opposed to either adding a second shirt or changing them.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:30 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

shlo812 wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

I had different people wanting different designs for both the front and the back. In the end, I thought it was best to just put the logo on both sides. If there's enough demand I'm not opposed to either adding a second shirt or changing them.

I think what Mislabled was getting at is that there is no reference to what that bill # is about?.. Is it that one about grocery tax, or the one about carbon tax.. and so on...

Is there a tagline or slogan the vote NO campaign is using that could be added below that could spark someone to interact with the people wearing the shirts? The same print on both sides probably makes the printing process easier for you, but it would seem adding a little extra wouldn't be too much impact to the process...

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What about making them orange just like the Gun Alliance Gun Banners Association we are fighting.
Wouldn't that confuse that crowd? :ROFLMAO:
Remember, their follows do whatever they're told.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
shlo812 wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

I think what Mislabled was getting at is that there is no reference to what that bill # is about?.. Is it that one about grocery tax, or the one about carbon tax.. and so on...

Is there a tagline or slogan the vote NO campaign is using that could be added below that could spark someone to interact with the people wearing the shirts? The same print on both sides probably makes the printing process easier for you, but it would seem adding a little extra wouldn't be too much impact to the process...

"Don't Criminalize Self-Defense" is the only slogan being used for this campaign that I'm aware of. I'm not opposed to adding it on the shirts at all. I'll talk to some of the paying customers and update shortly.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shlo812 wrote:
"Don't Criminalize Self-Defense" is the only slogan being used for this campaign that I'm aware of. I'm not opposed to adding it on the shirts at all. I'll talk to some of the paying customers and update shortly.

Yes, thanks, that's exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of. There are just so many initiatives that it might be helpful to give people a starting point.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
shlo812 wrote:

Yes, thanks, that's exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of. There are just so many initiatives that it might be helpful to give people a starting point.

Good point. Thanks for bringing it up.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original post updated with tag line added to the shirts.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:34 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

shlo812 wrote:
Original post updated with tag line added to the shirts.

That's a winner right there! :thumbsup2:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bump2:

just ordered up some shirts.....folks this is the cheapest advertisement we can do, buy a $5 shirt, where it when you are out, where it while stumping against this horrible POS, give one to a friend, hell donate one to a homeless person..... :ROFLMAO:

:wagwoot:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Order your shirt on Wednesday (9/12) and I'll have it ready for pickup at the Centralia Gun Show on Saturday and Sunday (your choice).

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next