Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

Re: Used M2A1 Military 50 Cal Cans, 110 cans total

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 am

jukk0u wrote:If you get half good and half dented to crap, will you "tier" the purchase price?

Probably. Figure we can make it fair as possible to everyone. Your suggestion is a good one. Let's wait and see what the seller has to say about quality. Sounds like they may have re-palleted them. If so the quality probably is reasonable. The listing clearly says to expect some dents and surface rust so I'm not expecting brand new quality but hopefully fairly good. Will have to wait for a few days for me to hear back from the seller and the freight companies.

Meanwhile, anyone have a dock at there business that we could use to deliver to. More than willing to coordinate picking up and loading the pickup with cans the same day so they are out of the way. Would be nice to find something say north. What about you guys up in Skagit?

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 am

Count me in for ten if this happens. I'm in W Sea, no access to a dock.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 am

OK I see I never got around to updating. With shipping weight and pallet size best shipping was around $500 to here. still around $400 to the shipping center. Figured by the time it was done we would be up around $10 each which is basically what they can be had for on sale around here. So for now I have this on hold.
I'm keeping an eye on the surplus sales maybe something will come up that we can bid on.
Cheers.

Fri May 03, 2019 6:16 am

What is the most anyone wants to pay per ammo can?
What is the preferred level you would be willing to pay for fairly good cans. Some edge rust but otherwise in very good shape?
Post a reply