Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Restoration of firearms rights..a how to 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: 10T ET 4994 9656
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 1660
Real Name: 425-622-1646
The state and counties make this as easy as they can, there is no need for an attorney, so save a thousand dollars and file yourself for only 240.00 plus 20 for WSP records.
I just did this for a person who is renting from me. So damn simple a monkey could do it.

The first thing you want to do is go to the WSP records website >
You want to establish a new account if you have a debit card and follow the instructions. The cost for this records search is 10 bucks. Over at the left will be a tab for a certified copy request to be mailed to you. ( another 10 bucks) The website says 7-14 days. Expect it in the mail in about a day or two. They are really fast.
Next go here > ... spx?c=1105
Print ALL the forms. Even the PDF instructions. The DOCS you will need are in word, so you can type in what you need before printing.( It is just checking boxes pretty much) Just print one copy. Take some white out and cover where it says SPOKANE county. Unless of course you are in that county. Print neatly the county for which you are filling.( SPOKANE county is free, other counties charge as much as 10 dollars for this packet this is why we are using Spokane's :thumbsup2: Then go to kinkos or something and make 3 copies of everything for yourself. take one copy of everything stapled together minus the declaration of service page,
Then go file it at the count court house. The counties charge 240.00 bucks for this. SAVE THE RECIEPT Take the declaration of service page and another set of copies and go hand carry to the county prosecutor. Bring a buddy. You cant serve if you are the petitioner. Have your buddy fill out the service page and go take that back to the clerks office were you just filed your original packet.
Write down the case number they give you. Pick a date for court 2 months ( no less) from your file date, then wait for court. While you are waiting you will get a letter from the county in wich you filed. It will say the state has no objection to you having firearms, if of course you meet all the conditions stated in your packet info page. The judge will get a copy of this also, but bring your to court with you, bring everything, sometimes public employees lose shit.
Dress nice, get a fucking hair cut.
The judge will say okay and smash his gavel. Rare that they do not. Then take the judges order and email it to the WSP records section. The court will snail mail it, but you can email it for a 3 or 4 day time saver. The WSP will update your state and FBI data base in about a day. Then go get your concealed carry permit or just go buy a damn gun off WAGUNS.
Any questions PM me. I know it sounds confusing but it aint.
And you just saved around $900.00..and did it faster than an attorney. Thats gun money.

"you want to ban my what? " Okay, come over and get it.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.649s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]