Switch to full style
Maps, Firearm Forms, Printable Targets etc.
Post a reply

Re: Curio & Relic (C&R) License: What it is and how to get o

Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

That's good to hear. I hope it remains that way.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:32 pm

I made some updates to the OP. :wagwoot:

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:04 am

Bump. I've sold three old rifles recently, and all three buyers had C&R licenses . . . very handy. Just like the good old days! thumbsup

Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:40 pm

i need to break down and do this ................

Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:01 pm

MadPick wrote:Bump. I've sold three old rifles recently, and all three buyers had C&R licenses . . . very handy. Just like the good old days! thumbsup

Like the good old days... except now Steve will know where you live icon_eek

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:28 pm

scrid2000 wrote:
MadPick wrote:Bump. I've sold three old rifles recently, and all three buyers had C&R licenses . . . very handy. Just like the good old days! thumbsup

Like the good old days... except now Steve will know where you live icon_eek

Lol, yup ... but it’s a two-way street. :bigsmile:

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:47 am

I made a few tweaks and clarifications to the OP.

Do you like old guns? Consider getting a C&R license to make them easier and cheaper to get!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:59 am

I better set up a GoFundMe for acquisition of funds to purchase a fatboy safe. This is gonna Giddy-up real fast.

Wed May 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Thanks for all the information, MadPick. I just got my license in the mail. However, the envelope only contained the license. I was expecting some sort of informational packet to come with it, like a list of C&R guns, Do's & Don'ts, example bound book page, etc. Will something else come separately? Or was that a bad expectation and they just put everything on the web?

Wed May 05, 2021 3:37 pm

As I recall, my original came with the C&R gun list . . . I think? But that was a long time ago, maybe they don't do that anymore, or maybe I'm not remember correctly. Both seem quite possible. :bigsmile:

An example bound book page and a link to the C&R list are in the first post of this thread.

Wed May 05, 2021 4:47 pm

Bridger81 wrote:Thanks for all the information, MadPick. I just got my license in the mail. However, the envelope only contained the license. I was expecting some sort of informational packet to come with it, like a list of C&R guns, Do's & Don'ts, example bound book page, etc. Will something else come separately? Or was that a bad expectation and they just put everything on the web?
Just sent my forms out this week, how long did you have to wait for your license?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wed May 05, 2021 5:45 pm

hkw84 wrote:Just sent my forms out this week, how long did you have to wait for your license?

It took almost exactly 2 months, which is what their website says the wait time is right now.

Wed May 05, 2021 5:46 pm

MadPick wrote:As I recall, my original came with the C&R gun list . . . I think? But that was a long time ago, maybe they don't do that anymore, or maybe I'm not remember correctly. Both seem quite possible. :bigsmile:

An example bound book page and a link to the C&R list are in the first post of this thread.

Thanks, I've got that. I just expected a bit more in the envelope, that's all.

Wed May 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Bridger81 wrote:Thanks for all the information, MadPick. I just got my license in the mail. However, the envelope only contained the license. I was expecting some sort of informational packet to come with it, like a list of C&R guns, Do's & Don'ts, example bound book page, etc. Will something else come separately? Or was that a bad expectation and they just put everything on the web?

Mine came with the license, a little notecard saying "item number such and such is out of stock", and a silly little booklet that's supposedly useful as an acquisitions/dispositions record. Nothing else every showed up. That was a couple years ago.

Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm

I read over that list looking for firearms that I own but it looks like a typical list some fool crat would make......for example my S&W 624 made in 1985 is on it but my Star Model B made in 1945 is not nor is my model 19 Marlin.
Post a reply