Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scam website. 

https://reloadunlimited.com/

Would highly recommend NOT placing an order from this site. Smells fishy...

Cheers reloading bro's!

Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any particular reason why you think it’s a scam? Lots related sites have a 2-4 week wait. Grafs has a 2 week at least.

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:24 pm

"ALL PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE CURRENTLY IN STOCK. ONCE AN ITEM IS "SOLD OUT" IT IS REMOVED"

Did you see all the products they have "in stock"? Go ahead and order if you really think they have all those products in stock at decent prices. Let us know how it goes.

I'm still sure it's a scam website. So I advise not ordering.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I put in an order for some primers, then was redirected to another page to pay for it, rather than automatically going to the “pay page” I thought that was a little weird so I didn’t go there. Sometimes it pays to listen to the voices in your head.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They should be real close to me (Norman, OK). They have hours and are only open Tue-Thu. I don't see an address. I emailed then to see if they have a storefront.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:22 am

I tried calling them many times with no luck. I've even placed the initial order (without paying for it in the follow-up checkout process) over a week ago. I'm a digital marketer with over 20 yrs experience in the field. I've never once shopped (or heard of) a website that required the buyer to push an order thru outside of the host domain.

That just seems very fishy to me. Add that, with the supposed inventory at no inflated cost to those products us very sketch. Even MidwayUSA has inflated their primer and component prices.

I've also been flooded with fake spoofing spam calls since placing my order. Total scam.

No way on hell they have all those primers in stock at regular pre-Covid prices.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:57 am

As they say in Mexico, "No way Jose'".

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:57 am

Btw, I recvd an email last week when I originally placed my initial order. Since I hadn't paid, they sent me an email coupon code for 30% off. Haha.

It's definitely a scam.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:59 am

Jimmeh I love how you have never ordered from a company but are quick to say they are a scam because you dont like how they do business. However this shows your mere ignorance. I have ordered from reloadunlimited.com and have good things to say about them. I understand wanting to be the center of attention but this is not the way to do so.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jimmeh wrote:
I tried calling them many times with no luck. I've even placed the initial order (without paying for it in the follow-up checkout process) over a week ago. I'm a digital marketer with over 20 yrs experience in the field. I've never once shopped (or heard of) a website that required the buyer to push an order thru outside of the host domain.

You must not get out and shop online much then. Plenty of companies, especially smaller Co like myself use outside companies to handle payment for online orders. Most notable one being paypal, I just did an online order today filled cart on website then checkout bounced out to paypal for payment. Not uncommon by any stretch, far from it in fact.

Nothing against following your gut but using that criteria as a basis of a scam is marginal at best.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:21 am

Jimmeh wrote:

That just seems very fishy to me. Add that, with the supposed inventory at no inflated cost to those products us very sketch. Even MidwayUSA has inflated their primer and component prices.

I've also been flooded with fake spoofing spam calls since placing my order. Total scam.

No way on hell they have all those primers in stock at regular pre-Covid prices.

I order stuff online from overseas vendors that use third party payment processors. It isn't common but I would say that alone is a reason for suspicion.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:49 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

For what it's worth, some related discussion on other forums:

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2934 ... nt-3253292
https://www.rugerforum.net/threads/ever ... ed.395097/

Trust levels appear to be low . . . .

Jimmyportrr wrote:
Jimmeh I love how you have never ordered from a company but are quick to say they are a scam because you dont like how they do business. However this shows your mere ignorance. I have ordered from reloadunlimited.com and have good things to say about them. I understand wanting to be the center of attention but this is not the way to do so.

Well, welcome to WaGuns. :bigsmile:

What did you buy from them? How did the process work?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I did try to buy from them but stopped at "Google Pay/Debit card only". Ask any financial fraud department, they will say not legit. No buyer protection with debit card use not to mention Google Pay offers no fraud protection either.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I emailed and asked if they have a store front but they haven't responded. They could have said no.

Looked for similar businesses at the same address, couldn't find any.

I did receive a free coupon!

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did a heavy amount of reading up on complaints about them, definitely a do not do business with them issue.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next