Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pulling A LOT of bullets. Pics added 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Well, there aren’t many people that fuck up badly enough to need an automated bullet-pulling system.

Maybe send Sinus211 a PM…?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Well, there aren’t many people that fuck up badly enough to need an automated bullet-pulling system.

Maybe send Sinus211 a PM…?

Damn, that one went right over my head, it took me a little bit to figure out. :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I’ve managed to pull 850 so far in a week, it’s not so bad once I get into a rhythm… I still have another 1200 to go. :wink05:
I listed them for $.25 each or $200 for all. They run $.25 each unprimed so figger it’s a fair price. Prove me wrong… :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:54 am

Good job!

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
Good job!

Yep, they didn’t last long either, gone tomorrow… :bigsmile:

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I recently had to pull 100 bullets from a batch of 45ACP I made right before I left WA state in 2018. I used a collet puller.
They didn't pass the "Plink" test.

THe only thing I can figure out is that out of that particular batch of 500, my resizing die must have come loose just enough in the last 100.

Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
I recently had to pull 100 bullets from a batch of 45ACP I made right before I left WA state in 2018. I used a collet puller.

THe only thing I can figure out is that out of that particular batch of 500, my resizing die must have come loose just enough in the last 100.

I think lee makes a final sizing dies that you run a loaded round thought to make them perfect. Or someone does.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:

Indeed, the collet puller is the only way to go. :thumbsup2:

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

I think lee makes a final sizing dies that you run a loaded round thought to make them perfect. Or someone does.

Oh Boy!!!

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
With the arthritis that I have in my hands and wrists I do not think that I will be getting a pistol to shoot 10mm, ever.

10mm carbine for the win.

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

gunblaster wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
With the arthritis that I have in my hands and wrists I do not think that I will be getting a pistol to shoot 10mm, ever.

10mm carbine for the win.

I thought about that but don’t have the capital (1,000) to make it happen. :crybaby:

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2