Switch to full style
Post up your tips, tricks, load data and setups here.
Post a reply

Does anyone have 50BMG components? Women's firearm class

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm looking for a 50BMG cartridge + boolit to use as a visual aid in a women's firearm class.
Can anyone who reloads these spare or sell two of each?
I'm near Tacoma, so south of Seattle is ideal....

Re: Does anyone have 50BMG components? Women's firearm class

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Would a training cartridge work for you?

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:16 pm

I have a couple of 50BMG bottle openers. :bigsmile:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 pm

MadPick wrote:I have a couple of 50BMG bottle openers. :bigsmile:

too slow,, pic help.. :bigsmile:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Yup, that’s one of ‘em!

All three are bottle openers, I just have the top two rotated so you can see the logo.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 am

hartcreek wrote:Would a training cartridge work for you?

That might actually work really well! Do you have one/some or can you point me in the right direction to obtain such?

MadPick wrote:I have a couple of 50BMG bottle openers. :bigsmile:

HAH! I forgot about those! Although I personally would like to get my hands on one of those WAGUNS labeled bottle openers, I think I'm going to avoid the bottle openers with the first-time shooters as I don't want to trivialize the issue at their first exposure.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Sir:

I reload .50 BMG. I can furnish for you two fired cleaned and polished cases, as well as two 630 grain M33 ball projectiles.

Do you want them deprimed, or with fired primers inside?

And...where can I meet you to turn these over to you?

As for cost...well, a bottle or two of Sobe Lifewater (zero calorie, and no Blood Orange/Mango or Coconut water...PLEEEEZE!!!) will compensate me quite nicely.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Have a bunch of components, live in tenino but often in lacey on fridays

Tue May 22, 2018 6:21 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:Have a bunch of components, live in tenino but often in lacey on fridays

Thanks tons for the offfer, toys. I had just arranged to meet Powderman when you posted.
Powderman wrote:Sir:

I reload .50 BMG. I can furnish for you two fired cleaned and polished cases, as well as two 630 grain M33 ball projectiles.

As for cost...well, a bottle or two of Sobe Lifewater (zero calorie, and no Blood Orange/Mango or Coconut water...PLEEEEZE!!!) will compensate me quite nicely.

Huge shoutout to Powderman for meeting me with a couple of .50 BMG cartridges and bullets. Thank you! It was great talking with you!
Many of the ladies haven't ever fired a firearm before and are in total awe at the massive cartridge case and bullet. It is super helpful to explain the case, primer, bullet (and imaginary powder).

Tue May 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Way to go! WaGuns!

Wed May 23, 2018 7:37 am

Rutilate wrote:
toys in the toybox wrote:Have a bunch of components, live in tenino but often in lacey on fridays

Thanks tons for the offfer, toys. I had just arranged to meet Powderman when you posted.
Powderman wrote:Sir:

Huge shoutout to Powderman for meeting me with a couple of .50 BMG cartridges and bullets. Thank you! It was great talking with you!
Many of the ladies haven't ever fired a firearm before and are in total awe at the massive cartridge case and bullet. It is super helpful to explain the case, primer, bullet (and imaginary powder).

For grins, yer welcome.

Wed May 23, 2018 8:20 am

Ha! That's great! If I could use that without confusing them I surely would!
Post a reply