Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Fort Scott Munitions 

My 95 grain CNC 9mm bullets came in an I have half of them loaded already. These things sure are not cheep but their performance if I need them should be worth it. They have videos of these 9mm rounds passing through what amounts to two door panels and the glass and still penetrating 12 1/2 inches in gell. They supply load data so you can just purchase the projectiles instead of their loaded ammunition. I called them this morning and they had not loaded the combination that I did that being the 95 grain bullet in 9mm. Their loaded ammunition uses 80 or 115 grain. I asked them how they could load to a COAL of 1.165 and chamber them in a Walter....oops they did not think of that. For those people that say they never crimp pistol bullets these come crimped from them. I loaded the 95 grain bullets in both 9mm and .380 simply by crimping them in the different edges of the cannalure. If you try to run a COAL of 1.165 there simply is not enough bullet in the case for it to stay by neck tension. They also stated that due to the hardness of copper you have to use the cannalure.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got pics of your loaded rounds? 125grs may be the way to go. May have to pick some up for the Boberg as it needs bullets with a cannelure and heavy crimp.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Yes I have photos and I could post them but you can see the same at their site. You need to keep in mind that these thing cost around $.60 each which is why I am only using them for carry.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lehigh 115gr Xtreme Penetrators are $0.61/ea. Cost is higher for copper solids than jacketed bullets. That's a given. I'm going to checkout FSM thanks.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]