Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 What ever happened to SA&A in Tacoma?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walt's the reason you couldn't join the military? I see....

"For I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I’ve lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment."
-- John Steinbeck
"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
-- Oscar Wilde
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
-- Marcus Aurelius
"Now I'm off to check out Drew's dick."
-- MadPick

Thu May 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes some of our prices suck. I get that. We all get that. Not everything, but most of the more popular ammo. And maybe the rifles too. Current market value? Maybe... Maybe a little higher, maybe a little lower. It happens. Yet we still have other mags at good prices, Shields will be at the lower end of the price scale, we didn't jack the price of Rugers, and our other Magpul prices will drop because somehow we we didn't realize they were so high.

Shop around for each item you want and shop there for it. If that's us great. If not too for you, and if we're that jacked up we'll need to change or fail.

The store in Tacoma will have different pricing probably, definitely different inventory. Andy and Tom are allowed to run their stores mostly independently.

Tom will be running Lakewood with Aaron assist in. Andy will be managing Tacoma and I'll be the assistant.

Last edited by Unicorn on Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words. This thread blew up and apparently I missed quite a bit.

Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. This thread blew up and apparently I missed quite a bit.

Best wishes to you and Andy in the new venture. None of what I said was personal, you are both great guys in my book. I liked doing business there.

-- Sen. Barack Obama, March 16, 2006

Thu May 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Those ammo prices are outright thievery. I have no further need for them.

Tue May 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walt wrote:
Unicorn wrote:

Best wishes to you and Andy in the new venture. None of what I said was personal, you are both great guys in my book. I liked doing business there.

Chester yes is a great guy. Andy... well not so much unless you are TPD or LPD and only if they are in uniform

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue May 21, 2013 7:23 pm

We officially open Tuesday (the day after Memorial Day).

Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5