Surplus Ammo and Arms - Tacoma
102 Puyallup Avenue, Suite B
Tacoma, WA 98421
Hours: Sunday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
Phone: 253-301-0642
Some sales begin today
$199.99 Assembled SAA Cross Hair Lower
$179.99 SAA Cross Hair stripped Lower + DPMS LPK + M4 Butt stock kit
$99.99 Purchase any complete upper at its marked price and we will add:1 M4 Butt stock kit + 1 Tapco mag + 1 DPMS LPK “BAG” for $99.99
$69.99 Blemished SAA JT Crosshair Stripped Lower
$69.99 SAA forged stripped Upper
$59.99 Blemished SAA Billet Upper Receiver
$49.99 M4Butt stock kit (Standard Butt Stock, Buffer tube, Buffer, Buffer spring, End Plate, Castle nut
$49.99 DPMS Lower Parts Kit “in a bag”

10am - 6pm everday.
No longer connected with the online company www.surplusammo.com.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 am

I posted that a little soon... some of the prices are a little lower now.

Also, handgun prices have been added to the chopping block. Most every handgun other than LE/mil guns, Glocks, Shields, and the Springfield Range Officer will be either $40 or $60 off the marked price.

ARs are at a stupid deep discount. DPMS Oracles at under $600... No, not the Sporticals without dust covers or forward assist. I can't state most prices because of the MAP policies, but an AR normally at $1045 will be $975 or so, a $1400 will be around $1300.

Black MOE Pmags will be $9.99, Gen M3 are a couple dollars more. .223 and 5.56 start at I think $8 for a box of 20. Black Hills and Hornady are at a decent price for the Match stuff. Not cheap, but those never were.

We also set up an M2 machine gun (semi-auto of course) in an old anti-aircraft for a cool looking display. Kind of funny when some of the guys said how cool it was, while I and another prior service guy said how that used to be a chore often passed down to the Privates. The mount was older than anyone there I'm sure.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped by yesterday. Place was jumping, got to see David Bose in person. The radio add said there was going to be give-aways, but I didn't see anything being given away.

Prices were OK, still not back to pre-panic...but trending down. There was AMMO on the shelves. Lots of 223 / 9 / 40 / 45, plus stacks of 7.62 x 54r cases and cans.

Parking is a bit tricky. There's some on the street slots, and a PAY parking lot right next door....but the rest is sort of a crap shoot where you wind up. I guess the feedback on what people's luck is parking at the pay spot for a couple minutes without paying and see who winds up with a ticket. I didn't get one and I was there maybe 15 - 20 minutes. There was a guard standing at the entrance to the lot as I pulled in, but I don't know what he was there for? The lot? The SAA event?

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 am

The guard is always there, he watches that lot. There are some spots on 25th St on the other side of the lot.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe once they get running they can work a deal to get the row against the building as a validation or for shop only. Parking is tricky.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 am

The guard is there for the pay lot next door.

We have a small lot behind the building we share with Eagle Tire.

There's an issue with the city about that section right next to the building or we'd have spots there like we planned.

We have a signup for some handgun safes and a rifle rest. Plus we're handing out targets, mugs, and I think some knives.

Ammo prices still suck. Guns are coming down, and depending on what they are our sale drops them below pre-panic, beliw our cost in some casees.

Last edited by Unicorn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 am

DPMS Oracles are about $630 after tax. We're selling the Bushmaster Carbon15 for $500 (closeout special).

Handguns under $500 are $40 off, over $500 are $60 off.
Other than M&P Shields, Glocks, and the Springfield Range Officer.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

do you have any glock 20 sf's in stock and what price?

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes, right about $550.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

do you charge your customers the credit card fee? even when they are willing to do business with you?

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like some good prices.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
do you charge your customers the credit card fee? even when they are willing to do business with you?

:ffight:

$18 in fees is too much ? Pay cash then.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWRed wrote:

or better yet do business with other dealers who dont charge you to keep them in business

seems they just wanted to socialize around the counter with their friends

Yaki's - last journey

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Most non franchise gun stores charge fees. When their markup on a gun is $50, that $18 really digs into the profit margin.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
NWRed wrote:

or better yet do business with other dealers who dont charge you to keep them in business

seems they just wanted to socialize around the counter with their friends

From your other posts regarding SAA's pricing I'm kind of surprised you actually went to their opening, let alone were considering buying something from them after complaining about the audicity they showed by keeping stock on the shelves throughout the spring of 2013 by raising their prices.

I'm not a FFL, but I charge 4% if you want to use a card instead of cash or a money order to pay me. Processing card transactions costs money, it's not a free service for any business. The seller can either pay the fees and raise their prices 3% on everything to offset the loss or they can offer a 3% cash discount to their customers.

Theres no such thing as a free lunch.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next