Switch to full style
Post a reply

Management change at the Tacoma store.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Andy is becoming our law enforcement sales rep and will no longer be the store manager. We're growing enough that trying to have him do both was getting to be too much for one person. Josh, who some might recognize from the gun shows is filling the position until a permanent manager can be assigned.

Re: Management change at the Tacoma store.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Unicorn wrote:Andy is becoming our law enforcement sales rep and will no longer be the store manager. We're growing enough that trying to have him do both was getting to be too much for one person. Josh, who some might recognize from the gun shows is filling the position until a permanent manager can be assigned.

I nominate Chester as new Manager... :alcapone: so we can finally get a WGO discount going :drool:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

spikedzombies wrote:
Unicorn wrote:Andy is becoming our law enforcement sales rep and will no longer be the store manager. We're growing enough that trying to have him do both was getting to be too much for one person. Josh, who some might recognize from the gun shows is filling the position until a permanent manager can be assigned.

I nominate Chester as new Manager... :alcapone: so we can finally get a WGO discount going :drool:

+ 1

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

spikedzombies wrote:

:yes: :plusone: :plusone:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 pm

spikedzombies wrote:

Oh hell no! :gibbs: Assistant manager is more than enough.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Unicorn wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:

Oh hell no! :gibbs: Assistant manager is more than enough.

:reaction:

We still need a special promotional 5% off anything discount for "friends" of the Assistant Manager :pray:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:36 pm

that was not the change i was looking for... i was wanting to read well the boss got sick of andys shit and fired him :angryfire:

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 am

Has Andy worked there for years or did he recently work for Norpoint?

If he's the same one that worked at Norpoint I'm with Mash Man. Because of him I spent all my "New Rifle Money" somewhere else. (bought 3 and gave him first chance on all. Finally just quit due to his arrogance).

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 am

Thanks for the heads up... I still nominate you though...

Fine fine.. Put Rick in the spot..

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:37 am

deadshot2 wrote:Has Andy worked there for years or did he recently work for Norpoint?

If he's the same one that worked at Norpoint I'm with Mash Man. Because of him I spent all my "New Rifle Money" somewhere else. (bought 3 and gave him first chance on all. Finally just quit due to his arrogance).

Must be his twin. Unless you walk in with a tac vest and a badge/gun you are not worth his time. I have even wrote the owner a letter about him.

Side note WHEN I hit the lottery i will steal Chester from them so he can be my General Manager for my store's :thumbsup2:

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 am

Massivedesign wrote:Thanks for the heads up... I still nominate you though...

Fine fine.. Put Rick in the spot..

Why do you hate me so? :reaction:

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Andy was the manager at the retail store for Tactical Tailor until after Logan died. A few of the old hands there left with the change in ownership... it happens. He stated managing the Lakewood store in mid to late 2009.
Now he's going to be schmoozing cops and agencies full time. Something he's pretty good at, and like to do. So if you just hate Andy, he's not really going to be someone you have to deal with.
Sounds like your secret is out Rick.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 am

Unicorn wrote:Andy was the manager at the retail store for Tactical Tailor until after Logan died. A few of the old hands there left with the change in ownership... it happens. He stated managing the Lakewood store in mid to late 2009.
Now he's going to be schmoozing cops and agencies full time. Something he's pretty good at, and like to do. So if you just hate Andy, he's not really going to be someone you have to deal with.
Sounds like your secret is out Rick.

It's one thing when a customer hates an employee but for an employee to come off like he hates customers????
Post a reply