Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 07, 2021 11:39 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Spring has sprung, lets see your gardens... 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 8170
You guys are killing it with the gardens. I've just got three buckets of rhubarb waiting to be trucked back to Kentucky

golddigger14s wrote:
flag and garden.


Where's the armadillo wire?

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Burlington
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012
Posts: 4747
Real Name: Kyle
Should wrap up garden and boxes today, tomorrow at latest. Cannot find a few hot pepper starts locally. Anyone had eyes on a Ghost Pepper, Scotch Bonnet, and one of the Scorpion peppers? Found everything else, but dying to get my hands on one or a couple of those 3.


Sat May 01, 2021 11:39 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 15257
Real Name: John
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Should wrap up garden and boxes today, tomorrow at latest. Cannot find a few hot pepper starts locally. Anyone had eyes on a Ghost Pepper, Scotch Bonnet, and one of the Scorpion peppers? Found everything else, but dying to get my hands on one or a couple of those 3.


Have you tried Home Depot? They carry a lot of Pepper starts.

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Sat May 01, 2021 11:50 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Burlington
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012
Posts: 4747
Real Name: Kyle
usrifle wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Should wrap up garden and boxes today, tomorrow at latest. Cannot find a few hot pepper starts locally. Anyone had eyes on a Ghost Pepper, Scotch Bonnet, and one of the Scorpion peppers? Found everything else, but dying to get my hands on one or a couple of those 3.


Have you tried Home Depot? They carry a lot of Pepper starts.


Nothing but strawberries and tomatoes here in town.


Sat May 01, 2021 1:59 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 7489
Real Name: Steve
I know Woodinville is still a haul for you, but they may know of someone closer to you if you call.

https://www.molbaks.com/growing-peppers ... northwest/

Also, I think the Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market starts in a couple weeks, that might be a source...


Sat May 01, 2021 2:16 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Faxon, OK
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 15640
Real Name: Chuck
RocketScott wrote:
You guys are killing it with the gardens. I've just got three buckets of rhubarb waiting to be trucked back to Kentucky

golddigger14s wrote:
flag and garden.


Where's the armadillo wire?

Don't need it, I got a wife with a suppressed.22LR :bigsmile:

_________________
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux


Sat May 01, 2021 2:26 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.914s | 18 Queries | GZIP : Off ]