Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Where to buy a Trama / suture/1st aid kit 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm looking for something to keep in an emergency stash, i know there are chinese knockoff's of CAT Torniquites and i want to avoid them... but also i'd like a suture kit for personal use at work(i'm a machinist, i'd rather sew myself up and get back to work)

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Take a look at

www.mymedic.com

They have some pretty good kits. I’ve got the MyFAK, and added a surgical stapler for like $25

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Best I’ve found is
Shopmedvet.com

Tons of cheap supplies

Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

watching

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

don't forget super glue.

Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duct Tape

Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oldkim wrote:
Duct Tape

The only true response.

Get a hospital job as a janitor or something and yoink some sutures... never not worked for me :bigsmile:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.narescue.com/

They are the makers of CAT tourniquets so what you are ordering from there is 100% authentic. Keep an eye out on sales, they are often on their site.

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Practic ... 9919&psc=1

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:30 pm

I have a human skin stapler as well in my first aid kit. You can buy from Amazon or other places.

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Alter ... NrPXRydWU=

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck Bezos.

https://majorsurplus.com/tactical-traum ... gn=default

https://majorsurplus.com/universal-surgical-kit.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.refugemedical.com/

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]