Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Shirts, Hats, Hoodies, Etc!

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

AR15L wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:I have been working on an online store..

Between, work, WaGuns, family, friends, serving on 2 boards and all those paid social engagements for being such a great guy.. It's hard to find the time...

I need to find the time.

This is easily fixed, you know. :alcapone:

Service above self.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Drop the service on the board that is useless and just stay here, where you're loved. :4couple:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:12 pm

If you need help setting up/running an online "WAguns" store, I would be willing to volunteer! I get a lot from this site and would like to help out if I can

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:14 am

Fr8Dawg wrote:If you need help setting up/running an online "WAguns" store, I would be willing to volunteer! I get a lot from this site and would like to help out if I can

:thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:36 pm

there should be a WAGuns growler

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 pm

I believe I had a request to get banana hammocks in the store, are those available yet?

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Chrisb9381 wrote:I believe I had a request to get banana hammocks in the store, are those available yet?

Steve's still testing them. The Smalls are too big, so we have to get some new ones custom made.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
Chrisb9381 wrote:I believe I had a request to get banana hammocks in the store, are those available yet?

Steve's still testing them. The Smalls are too big, so we have to get some new ones custom made.

Damn

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Massivedesign wrote:

Discount on the blems?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:19 am

Have had a month or three to test out that hoodie you sent me. I like it. Would like two more. Sz. Lg, OD green with WAGUNS.org on the back and a repro of the label on a GI 30-06 ammo can on the front. Thing is, I have had to recover the shirt from a daughter twice.
Cost, availability?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:28 am

corpsman wrote:Have had a month or three to test out that hoodie you sent me. I like it. Would like two more. Sz. Lg, OD green with WAGUNS.org on the back and a repro of the label on a GI 30-06 ammo can on the front. Thing is, I have had to recover the shirt from a daughter twice.
Cost, availability?

Glad you like the hoodie!! The ammo can ones you get straight from shlo812 and he slaps a WaGuns logo on the back. I suggest sending shlo812 a PM and state your demands to him.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:17 pm

:drool: Awww Schwagg :wagwoot:

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 am

:meme: :meme: :meme:

bump for new members

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:54 pm

What all schwag is available for purchase?

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 pm

DonWaade wrote:What all schwag is available for purchase?

read pg1 and pm "massive"
Post a reply