Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Shirts, Hats, Hoodies, Etc!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Massivedesign wrote:I have the usual assortment of evil black shirts and hats on hand. That's about it.

I will not be at the Show tomorrow as I am helping to host the local Hydro Races this weekend.

if your available monday dan, Ill be down in Oly getting an errand done with another member.. Ill pick up a Structured XL hat if you have it while your at work or something.. I might even bring some chem lights for ya lol.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm

PM sent...

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 am

Are there any WaGuns shirts in a feminine cut?

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 pm

glockgirl wrote:Are there any WaGuns shirts in a feminine cut?

Dan is a seamstress on the side and will do a custom cutting for ya
Virginia educator " A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at another person and gun noises are made"

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 pm

glockgirl wrote:Are there any WaGuns shirts in a feminine cut?

Go to town! http://www.companycasuals.com/Aldersons ... parentId=1

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 am

So I got in last night after being gone for better than 2 weeks only to find a WAGUNS package that contained a PIF T-shirt.
I'm going through range withdrawals so I'm going to proudly wear it at WCA today!

Dan, you forgot the cards so bring some to the asshole anonymous meeting on the 15th!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 am

Cards... Check!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 am

Massivedesign wrote:Cards... Check!

Can you just post (or send) the template so we can print our own? I still have some business card stock laying around.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 am

AR15L wrote:

Can you just post (or send) the template so we can print our own? I still have some business card stock laying around.

It was designed via Vista Print, so there is no local template.... I'll see what i can do to scan a card.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 am

Massivedesign wrote:
AR15L wrote:

It was designed via Vista Print, so there is no local template.... I'll see what i can do to scan a card.

Technically incorrect. It was designed by me and uploaded to Vista Print. I have all the original graphics this site has ever had, seen or needed for I am...THE GATEKEEPER! :ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:26 am

TacticalAssault wrote:
Technically incorrect. It was designed by me and uploaded to Vista Print. I have all the original graphics this site has ever had, seen or needed for I am...THE GATEKEEPER! :ROFLMAO:

I bow to theeeee.. Keeper of thy logos.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

Me thinks Brandon wants a raise. :wink05:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:31 pm

AR15L wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

Nah. He feeds on attention, not money. :bigsmile:

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm

MadPick wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

Nah. He feeds on attention, not money. :bigsmile:

What do you eat? Attention!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 am

I'll take a shirt size: Md, structured Black hat Sm/Md, and if you still have them a bandanna.

throw me you're paypal address, I dont get paid till the 10th so give me some time on that front.
Post a reply