Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Waguns sighted at the LEGENDARY Lambeau Field.

(Final 2014 pre-season game against the KC Chiefs. Game attendance = 74,059)

Home of THIRTEEN time CHAMPIONS GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!

Seahawks?
Niners?

GTFO

Waguns has made it to TITLE TOWN, USA

Image



Image

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 pm

:thumbsup2:

Though the yellow font did make my eyes bleed for a few moments....

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:07 pm

MadPick wrote::thumbsup2:

Though the yellow font did make my eyes bleed for a few moments....


Not bad on mobile.

BTW: It's GOLD

:bigsmile:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Those fans are the cheesefaces or whatever, right?

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Wow, 2 championships in the last 20 years?

Sounds like another group of non-hometown fans...

:diggin:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Funny thing, I started this thread and just returned from Jackson hole, Cody and Sturgis last Tuesday!

Heading out on Thursday for Vancouver Island :bigsmile: Winging it :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Dulles airport on my way home from DC. I`d like to issue a massive thanks again for all those who participated in the auction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:53 pm

A van in the Safeway parking lot on Yelm Highway Monday evening about 6:30 with a bumper sticker

Re: Schwag sighting....

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:04 am

codfather wrote:A van in the Safeway parking lot on Yelm Highway Monday evening about 6:30 with a bumper sticker


Minivan? Probably Olydemon...

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:16 am

I think I saw Danoh at McLendons in Sumner the other day. I saw a WAGuns hat.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:48 am

joao01 wrote:I think I saw Danoh at McLendons in Sumner the other day. I saw a WAGuns hat.


When this happens, the correct response is to run over and say hello. :bruce:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:37 am

MadPick wrote:
joao01 wrote:I think I saw Danoh at McLendons in Sumner the other day. I saw a WAGuns hat.


When this happens, the correct response is to run over and say hello. :bruce:


:timeout: no, the proper response is ask the counter dude what I needed so I could hurry up and finish and put my sack of potatoes squirming kid back in the car and not hold in my fatigued arms.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 am

Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:15 am

MCRD San Diego, Friday, while waiting for ceremonies...


Image

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:30 am

Nice!!
Post a reply