Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 am

That hat is probably illegal in California.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:50 pm

3584ELK wrote:Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.


Don't know why it took me so long to check in here, but that was me. Howdy! :wavey:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 am

Massivedesign wrote:That hat is probably illegal in California.


Yeah, pretty scary stuff!!

Deciding how we would quickly find each other after the ceremony, Chris asked "Didja bring a WaGuns hat?"

"Hell yeah!"

Re: Schwag sighting....

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 am

O_Kellogg wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:That hat is probably illegal in California.


Yeah, pretty scary stuff!!

Deciding how we would quickly find each other after the ceremony, Chris asked "Didja bring a WaGuns hat?"

"Hell yeah!"


Image

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:29 am

I wish I had more room to share all my WaSchwag, but here is a little bit I thought I'd share with you all :ROFLMAO:

HaHa never go a day without it :patriot:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 am

You are a bigger WAGUNS whore than Steve!
:thumbsup2:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:24 am

That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

BTW, I love that last pic of the cat playing hide-n-seek. If that's your big boy, you are right, Spaz is MUCH larger.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:27 pm

usrifle wrote:You are a bigger WAGUNS whore than Steve!
:thumbsup2:


Funny thing is I have a fair amount more than this Schwag in the pic, but just did not have the room or time icon_eek

HaHa I thought Glocks or Schwag, so I thought I'd share some of my lovely Schwag with you all :patriot:

Massivedesign wrote:That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

BTW, I love that last pic of the cat playing hide-n-seek. If that's your big boy, you are right, Spaz is MUCH larger.


Hey Thank you & Thanks for all you Guys do as well as bring to the community. I wear my Schwag one way or another everyday.

Too funny that is our little AK-Charlie he is the male of the four, and the smallest of them all. One thing I'll say is, if there is a gun
around AK-Charlie will appear :ROFLMAO:

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:56 am

next timmys going to request underwear

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:07 am

Ops wrote:next timmys going to request underwear


He wouldn't be the first.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 am

Chip wrote:
3584ELK wrote:Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.


Don't know why it took me so long to check in here, but that was me. Howdy! :wavey:


Howdy Chip. Where is your favorite shooting spot?

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:24 pm

3584ELK wrote:
Chip wrote:
3584ELK wrote:Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.


Don't know why it took me so long to check in here, but that was me. Howdy! :wavey:


Howdy Chip. Where is your favorite shooting spot?


Well, I work in Auburn, but live in Spanaway right near Tacoma Sportsman. So I usually shoot at TS or out in Elbe for outdoors. Once in a while I might go to The Marksman for a manufacturer day, like the upcoming Ruger event....

Is there anywhere close enough to Auburn to be able to shoot after work, once daylight savings comes back?

Re: Schwag sighting....

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Massivedesign wrote:That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

BTW, I love that last pic of the cat playing hide-n-seek. If that's your big boy, you are right, Spaz is MUCH larger.


Here is my Fat Cat Dan. She is 10 now, and just a sweetie.

Ops wrote:next timmys going to request underwear


HaHa come on now you know I go Commando :ROFLMAO:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

poor kitty, stuck with a cerecoted blasphemy

Re: Schwag sighting....

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:06 pm

timmytowbowman wrote:I wish I had more room to share all my WaSchwag, but here is a little bit I thought I'd share with you all :ROFLMAO:

HaHa never go a day without it :patriot:


And we shall call you a Waguns Ho' bro
Post a reply