Re: MOds...... We need our own.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 am

100 cards or $100

:thumbsup2:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:24 am

oldkim wrote:100 cards or $100

:thumbsup2:

Wait. It is $0.10 a piece right, that would be $10 not $100.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 am

I would love some of these. I'm willing to toss $50 into the funding pool, Dan just needs to ask.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am

Wacarry wrote:I go to Seattle a lot, I would pass them out :thumbsup2:

Haven't gone to Seattle for some time now. Finding even fewer reasons to even consider doing so in the future.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 am

If this is something we want to do, I could do the design for the cards rather than harvesting the original. Make it our own version with the numbers as Doc Nugent suggested as well as add the WaGuns logo and site address.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 pm

TacticalAssault wrote:If this is something we want to do, I could do the design for the cards rather than harvesting the original. Make it our own version with the numbers as Doc Nugent suggested as well as add the WaGuns logo and site address.

:plusone:

Unless your bitc.... secretary Dan can do it.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 pm

BadKarma wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:If this is something we want to do, I could do the design for the cards rather than harvesting the original. Make it our own version with the numbers as Doc Nugent suggested as well as add the WaGuns logo and site address.

:plusone:

Unless your bitc.... secretary Dan can do it.

Brandon is the graphics man... I'm just the eye candy

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 pm

deadshot2 wrote:
Wacarry wrote:I go to Seattle a lot, I would pass them out :thumbsup2:

Haven't gone to Seattle for some time now. Finding even fewer reasons to even consider doing so in the future.

I need to add that I really don't like it there either.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 am

Shooting USA has some we can download and print for free, all you need is card stock and a color printer

http://www.shootingusa.com/LINKS/GUN_FR ... zones.html

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

:yes: :plusone:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 pm

lamrith wrote:

:yes: :plusone:

In.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 am

I'd be in but I'll be out of the state by the end of the year
Post a reply