Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns Flashlight - ORDER HAS ARRIVED!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Thede&Co wrote:
delliottg wrote:
Thede&Co wrote:Charger and 2 batteries $30
The charger is an intelligent unit that will charge NiCad, NiMh, Li-Ion

Is that shipped?

I guess I could throw in shipping....

Let me know how to get a set. You have to explain "overdrive" though...

Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 pm

When the flashlight's in Direct Drive mode, do you still have low and medium settings or are they also OMFG bright?

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 am

2oclockglock wrote:When the flashlight's in Direct Drive mode, do you still have low and medium settings or are they also OMFG bright?

The latest gen D25C clicky's retain the working modes! Just turbo gets a kick in the ass!

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Thede&Co wrote:
delliottg wrote:
Thede&Co wrote:Charger and 2 batteries $30
The charger is an intelligent unit that will charge NiCad, NiMh, Li-Ion

Is that shipped?

I guess I could throw in shipping....

Is this offer still available?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 pm

So who do we talk to about this thing being defective? Worked great for the first two weeks, then wouldn't turn on. Changed battery and nothing. Then it turned on all on it's own in my pocket and got so hot I couldn't hold it. Turned it off and let it cool down and now it won't turn on again.

Thanks in advance.

And i'd be interested in the charger / battery deal too!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Emsdad wrote:So who do we talk to about this thing being defective? Worked great for the first two weeks, then wouldn't turn on. Changed battery and nothing. Then it turned on all on it's own in my pocket and got so hot I couldn't hold it. Turned it off and let it cool down and now it won't turn on again.

Thanks in advance.

PM Thede&Co -he's 2 up from you on post

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm

If you are coming to the meet and greet tomorrow I have some extras on me. Would be more than happy to swap it out and I'll deal with all the warranty crap.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Please let me know when the next order is going in. I want in on one!

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm

We need to do this again.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Huge shout out to cmica (Chris). He went out of his way to pick up my malfunctioning flashlight and get it to Dan who replaced it for me. Then he came and dropped it off at my work!

This community is filled with top-notch guys and gals. I feel very privileged to be a part of it!

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Emsdad wrote:This community is filled with top-notch guys and gals. I feel very privileged to be a part of it!

:plusone: :rockout:

:wagwoot:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:09 pm

We will have a couple available at the WAC show this weekend.

Also, stay tuned for another EagleTac Group buy, this time with some additional choices on lights!

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Emsdad wrote:Huge shout out to cmica (Chris). He went out of his way to pick up my malfunctioning flashlight and get it to Dan who replaced it for me. Then he came and dropped it off at my work!

This community is filled with top-notch guys and gals. I feel very privileged to be a part of it!

:bow: :bow:

na wasn't so much out of the way, was going that way, and then to drop it off I made a quick stop over to Wes (sagewa)

hope this one works!

off to snooze

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Emsdad wrote:So who do we talk to about this thing being defective? Worked great for the first two weeks, then wouldn't turn on. Changed battery and nothing. Then it turned on all on it's own in my pocket and got so hot I couldn't hold it. Turned it off and let it cool down and now it won't turn on again.

Thanks in advance.

Now mine is doing this too.... :reaction: changed out the battery, changed out THAT battery just to be sure...

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Make sure the end cap is on TIGHT. You can try unscrewing it, and making sure the connections are clean, then putting it back together. If it continues, then we can get a new switch shipped up to you.
Post a reply