Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns License Plates & Badges

Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 am

Can you make keychains? Also, I need a template about the size of an ammo can for senstiling. I think the 12"X3" will work. Let me know how to pay/pickup.

Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 am

That there is a SEXY pic!

Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 am

Great shot of your machine there.

Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks! Started with a fresh sheet of metal just for WaGuns, had to get a pic! :woohoo:

FYI, I've almost got the small state cutout working as a bottle opener, just needs a little more tweaking, and to be cut out of thicker metal. These will be heat painted & powdercoated clear to get the finish I put on my house numbers (pic below), then I'll glue magnets on the back for fridge decorations.

The only problem is the gloss clear powdercoat does scuff rather easily.

Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 am

I work in Seattle and live in Tacoma, I could transport some down south for you if you need it.

Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 am

Diamondcactus wrote:I work in Seattle and live in Tacoma, I could transport some down south for you if you need it.

Thanks for the offer! I've already shipped one order to olympia, if I get some more interest I'll keep it in mind. :cheers2:

Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Got my steel today! WOW! These things look better in person! Awesome!!!!!!!!

Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Got my steel today! WOW! These things look better in person! Awesome!!!!!!!!

+100 Dan dropped mine off when he and Damon came over to help me move my safe. They're sweet!! :rockout:

Tue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Yup! Saw the plates tonight. Very nice work... Still havent had time to make that stencil... trying this week....

Wed May 09, 2012 7:08 am

FZRider wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:Got my steel today! WOW! These things look better in person! Awesome!!!!!!!!

+100 Dan dropped mine off when he and Damon came over to help me move my safe. They're sweet!! :rockout:

thumbsup Great to hear! :cheers2:

Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 am

Can we use these license plates on the front of our vehicles in WA now or are we still required to have a number plate on front?

Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 am

twoclones wrote:Can we use these license plates on the front of our vehicles in WA now or are we still required to have a number plate on front?

WA still requires a number plate on the front, but depending on your area its not highly enforced. I haven't had a front license plate on my jeep for 5 years, and its never been mentioned when I get pulled over. That being said, the WaGuns license plate is purely for "decoration" :bigsmile:

Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 pm

I just picked up my cut out. Great work. Thanks again Brian.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I just picked up my stuff from Brian as well. Incredible work all around. I even got a BAD ASS American flag from him.

WaGuns License Plates & Badges

Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

Hey guys, we need to get Brian to make a big cutout (maybe 6-7 feet long?) for the lobby of the WaGuns Corporate Center. That would be cool. :bigsmile:
Post a reply