Switch to full style
http://www.wynakosmachine.com
Post a reply

100 % lowers

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

GUN SHOP CLOSED
Last edited by WMA on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: 80% lowers

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 pm

WMA wrote:Billet 6061 and 7075 80% AR lowers for sale http://www.wynakosmachine.com

It would help if you listed prices and a working link. Your Website has no information on these at all.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Website does suck.
On the plus side...
link works in his sig, prices and pictures(bad ones) are there ($160 and $50), answers phone quickly, and very knowledgeable.
Quite the talker and sounds like they are ready to rock.

I have a buddy that's going to stop in there next week. (treat him right and i'll be down next :ROFLMAO: )
*now if they would only let you finish other lowers on their CNC (the one they have wasn't my favorite aesthetically) I'd be down there sooner.

**Feel free to delete this post if I'm stepping on toes.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 pm

MFTIC wrote:Website does suck.
On the plus side...
link works in his sig, prices and pictures(bad ones) are there ($160 and $50), answers phone quickly, and very knowledgeable.

I have a buddy that's going to stop in there next week. (treat him right and i'll be down next :ROFLMAO: )
*now if they would only let you finish other lowers on their CNC (the one they have wasn't my favorite aesthetically) I'd be down there sooner.

actually

The Billet 6061 is $160, and the 7075 is $190 .. the $50 is the use of their machinery to finish it at their shop.

Re:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 pm

MFTIC wrote:Website does suck.
On the plus side...

Last edited by WMA on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 am

tag for later

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 am

Chrisb9381 wrote:tag for later

same :bigsmile:

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Aaron,

I just spoke with Mike. He mentioned I actually need to pick-up my lower from James at 'Double Worlds'. But it seems the website address he gave me doesn't work. Can you verify this is the process and help me out?

Thanks,
Leif
Post a reply