Switch to full style
Come join us for the last WaGuns shoot of 2012. Kick off 2013 in style with your fellow members. Details inside.
Post a reply

Re: 12/31/12 Shoot Details

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:25 pm

AWESOME DAY!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PUT IT TOGETHER AND EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP!! Great people, guns and excellent food!! Also awesome PIF's... it was a bit snowy but it was nice (and cold). but fire marshall BHPDREW kept the fire going.

THANKS AGAIN!!

some range pics and drive in pic:

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

BadKarma wrote:It was great seeing everyone who came. That Kevlar had no chance with the motley Crüe at the pistol side.

A big thanks to Dan for letting us shoot the crap out of your steel targets!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

The steel SURVIVED another day! WOOT! I got some pics I am uploading now. I know there were a lot of cameras out there, so start posting.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Wacarry wrote:
BadKarma wrote:It was great seeing everyone who came. That Kevlar had no chance with the motley Crüe at the pistol side.

A big thanks to Dan for letting us shoot the crap out of your steel targets!

Thanks for letting us use your steel targets Dan! I hope I didn't beat them up too badly. :bigsmile:

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Flash.. The ones in the back were owned by Steve #1 and Damon #1. Mine were all nice and safe in the pistol bays...

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Massivedesign wrote:The steel SURVIVED another day! WOOT! I got some pics I am uploading now. I know there were a lot of cameras out there, so start posting.

Can you upload any faster!!!! Wish I could have been there, couldn't find anyone to watch the kid!!! Plus you outlawed the .50. Another said day. :-(

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

I took my future son in law to the Evergreen range today to sight in our hunting rifles.

When Richard saw the Waguns sticker on my ammo box he came over to shoot the shit.

He said " tell Dan you guys left this place in perfect condition". He was very impressed and said we left it in better shape than the "other large group that uses it".

Richard is a great guy. Got our rifles dialed in very quick for us.

He couldn't stop saying how great WaGuns is.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:46 pm

metal wrote:
Walt wrote:I was almost a 4th wreck. I was coming down 114th from the highway, and spun out at the intersection with Littlerock. ABS pumping like a mofo, but the car kept sliding, spun, and I ended up in the middle of Littlerock Rd. I ALMOST got t-boned by a van, luckily the other people saw it coming and must have had winter tires. So damn close I almost crapped my pants. icon_eek I don't even have 2000 miles on this car, and it would have been a serious wreck.

I HATE abs!!

Hey TRUCK!!!! That is a WALL we are going to hit in about ten seconds! (Or a busy intersection we are about to roll into.) Let ME have the brakes! Your 'safety' shit is going to get both of us annihilated!

Get the government the fuck AWAY from my brake pedal, please!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Wacarry wrote:I took my future son in law to the Evergreen range today to sight in our hunting rifles.

When Richard saw the Waguns sticker on my ammo box he came over to shoot the shit.

He said " tell Dan you guys left this place in perfect condition". He was very impressed and said we left it in better shape than the "other large group that uses it".

That's awesome! Makes it that much easier for us to do more events there!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
Wacarry wrote:I took my future son in law to the Evergreen range today to sight in our hunting rifles.

That's awesome! Makes it that much easier for us to do more events there!

Agreed.

In particular, I think we did an especially good job of cleaning up the brass. :thumbsup2:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Whores.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm

The best part was Steve #1 who is a brass tracker wasn't picking any up.... UNTIL he saw Damon scrounging through the snow for brass. Steve perked right up like a dog that just had another dog walk into his yard. Next thing I know they are both digging through the snow and mud for brass...

sad actually.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Massivedesign wrote:The best part was Steve #1 who is a brass tracker wasn't picking any up.... UNTIL he saw Damon scrounging through the snow for brass. Steve perked right up like a dog that just had another dog walk into his yard. Next thing I know they are both digging through the snow and mud for brass...

sad actually.

LOL . . . y'know, I'd actually own up to that if it was true. Fact o' the matter is, I jumped in and started picking up brass for Damon.

Because, I'll tell ya what, that SOB is always picking up my brass for me when I'm shooting. He's all right in my book. thumbsup

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Massivedesign wrote:The best part was Steve #1 who is a brass tracker wasn't picking any up.... UNTIL he saw Damon scrounging through the snow for brass. Steve perked right up like a dog that just had another dog walk into his yard. Next thing I know they are both digging through the snow and mud for brass...

sad actually.

Addiction is a horrible thing. Often admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, and also the first step to take. I wish them both well.

Wasn't Ally taking tons of pics? When are those gonna be up or have I missed them?

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm

You won't be laughing when I'm the only one in town with.223 brass. I did score some good stuff, aside from that damn SPP .45...
Post a reply