Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 South Sound Breakfast this Sunday? (May 19th) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since the 2nd Sunday was Mother's Day, this coming Sunday I'll be trying Medicine Creek Cafe for breakfast again, about 9:00am, then heading over to Evergreen.

Remember the "Build for a cause" fundraiser rifle, that almost all of us chipped-in on? I haven't finished my shooting bench at home, so I'm gonna finish sighting it in over at Evergreen Sportsmen's Club! Wanna see it? Shoot it? Touch it? Smell it?

The first (only) time I had breakfast at Medicine Creek, was a pretty good experience. I OC'd - not a word was said. I asked my waitress about bringing a group, sometimes as many as 20, who may also carry openly. She didn't see any problem. No "reservations", but a call ahead will help them accommodate us. Vet/Military 10% discount. (They even have a wall of Vet pics - maybe just guys from the tribe, but still...)

Rated 4/5 on Yelp. My chicken fried steak was twice the size you get elsewhere! I asked - yes, it's always that big! Yes, below you see a standard size oval plate, with 3 eggs. No, I'm not a photographer:

Anybody in?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I will try. Text me Saturday night please.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unfortunately, I will be at an auction.

Tue May 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I might be able to pull that off

Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ll be at the Wes Knodel gun show at the fairgrounds in Centralia. Eat lots of bacon for me, will ya? Come visit the show if you have time.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
I will try. Text me Saturday night please.

Yeah, I'll just put that on my calendar:
https://www.amazon.com/Laminated-Calendar-Earlyadopters-Premium-Classroom/dp/B07MHVHWMG?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07MHVHWMG

:facepalm2:

Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Fri May 17, 2019 5:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who's coming?

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun May 19, 2019 7:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]