Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 SPD exit interviews show cops are giving up on Seattle 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
This part made me laugh....

"It seems like everything an officer does is scrutinized for any and all violations – such as no name tag or failure to activate something," Hackett said. "We are human doing the best job we can”

Congratulations road pirate. Now you know how the average citizen feels about interactions with Police.

I am average and they have always treated me fair, maybe the difference is when I have had interations with them they were helping me or I did something wrong and I was man enough to admit it.

Yeah.... no. It depends on the cop... the day... While they've always been polite and professional to me, admitting I was wrong never helped me get OUT of trouble.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm

The thing is city council doesnt care if they leave. The having to file a use of force paper for causing pain from handcuffs is beyond stupid. Schwarma kuntwarma needs to go. I'd probably put her in a rear naked choke if I saw her

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Given KCPO refusing to file felony assault charges when SPD officers are assaulted by perps, wouldn't surprise me if the exodus accelerates.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue May 14, 2019 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

"It seems like everything an officer does is scrutinized for any and all violations – such as no name tag or failure to activate something," Hackett said. "We are human doing the best job we can”

Congratulations road pirate. Now you know how the average citizen feels about interactions with Police.

I am average and they have always treated me fair, maybe the difference is when I have had interations with them they were helping me or I did something wrong and I was man enough to admit it.

Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 am

RockHopper wrote:

Hmm.... I guess because I'm not average? I'm half asian that for decades apparently looked latino. And I carry a gun. I've never had some cop be anywhere near what some of you cop bashing types say is the norm. Maybe because I'm not a dick? That seems to go a long way. I have been pulled over. A lot. I have or at least had a habit of speeding and not coming to a complete stop at signs. Only ticked a fifth of the time I've ever been pulled over. I wonder why my not white, gun toting ass hasn't been shot by now??? Or arrested, or at least have a dozen other tickets stacked on top. Oh, maybe because I'm not a dick about it.

Wed May 15, 2019 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meh...too much conjecture in this dog-pile. If any of you losers could even find someone with a record as squeeky clean as mine, I'll eat my fucking shoe.

I'm not a cop basher. I recognize tyrannical behavior without being a direct cause.

Wed May 15, 2019 2:50 pm

RockHopper wrote:
Meh...too much conjecture in this dog-pile. If any of you losers could even find someone with a record as squeeky clean as mine, I'll eat my fucking shoe.

I'm not a cop basher. I recognize tyrannical behavior without being a direct cause.

Oh, sorry. You just have huge brush or like to make huge generalizations. But no, you're not a cop basher at all. Nope, calling them all road pirates is not bashing in any way.

Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Unicorn wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Oh, sorry. You just have huge brush or like to make huge generalizations. But no, you're not a cop basher at all. Nope, calling them all road pirates is not bashing in any way.

We are losers dude, because he thinks hes smarter and more educated. I know a couple of guys like that and they are very very boring, but they better than you. In their head full of ego

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed May 15, 2019 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

If you're looking for a brood brush, check the mirror. It's plain as day that I referred to exactly ONE cop in my reference. Not most, not all, not even many....one.

Wed May 15, 2019 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

We are losers dude, because he thinks hes smarter and more educated. I know a couple of guys like that and they are very very boring, but they better than you. In their head full of ego

The loser comment was intended tongue-in-cheek. I'm genuinly sorry that it was recieved in a serious manner. I'll admit that I sometimes have some pretty serious social interaction issues...but I am not what you described. That was just fucking brutal in my book.

Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I think it's gonna be an interesting experiment to see what happens.... Sadly.. I think leftists will only push for more gov't control, as they will believe something other than the gov't is the problem, ie racism... There was a chick on FB saying homelessness is caused by white supremacy and capitalism... Guess what her 'answer' to this 'problem' was?

Lemme guess the color and gender of the person saying it. It was a morbidly obese white girl with purple hair saying it, right? If so, is she willing to off herself as a form of social protest over white supremacy and capitalism?

Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 am

The commie plan is progressing swiftly. Get rid of the good cops and hire goose stepping goons as their replacements. You have to admire their planning.

Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motivated wrote:
The commie plan is progressing swiftly. Get rid of the good cops and hire goose stepping goons as their replacements. You have to admire their planning.

^This. Push out the ones with a conscience and keep the yes men.

Thu May 16, 2019 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Motivated wrote:

^This. Push out the ones with a conscience and keep the yes men.

^That. I don't think any of this will end well.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any and every time an agent of the government uses elevated privileges, there should be an audit.

Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next